Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

I was leveling the deck of my 1026R yesterday and I happened to notice that the armrests are adjustable. Raise the armrest to the vertical position and you'll notice a black knob next to the hinge. Adjusting this knob up or down changes the angle of the armrest in the horizontal position. Just one more great reason to buy the 1026R vs those other colored machines.:laugh:

Reactions: Kennyd

·
Registered
716 Posts
I wish the armrests went down further and were longer. They stab into the middle of my arms. One of my only issues with my 1026 is the short armrests. Otherwise fantastic machine.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wish the armrests went down further and were longer. They stab into the middle of my arms. One of my only issues with my 1026 is the short armrests. Otherwise fantastic machine.
fuelhog,

Yes, the armrests are a little short but I'm sure JD made them that way to enhance getting on and off the tractor without bumping the end of the armrest. Like most issues, it's a compromise.

·
Registered
Bobcat MT55, T62, E10, E42, Deere 4100, Z225
505 Posts
I have that feature on my 317 however my arm rests a longer and are very comfortable. I have them adjusted perfectly and sure like them. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
716 Posts
Adamski, after your armrest post I decided to modify my 1026 armrests to fit me better. I removed the armrest brackets and cut the bracket to add in a 3" extension in the middle out of 3/16 plate steel. Now they fit me perfect!

Attachments

Reactions: Kennyd

·
Registered
16,285 Posts
I have that feature on my 317 however my arm rests a longer and are very comfortable. I have them adjusted perfectly and sure like them. :thumbup1gif:
JD3720:
Happy birthday. I thought you were going to be 16 for ever. You probably realize by now that most of us on here think we are still your age. (Or at least wish that we were)

Don

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.