Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been reading some GTT threads about how to get some additional lift height on my limited Cat 1 on the 2nd gen 2025R. One option is to replace the fixed left lift-link with an adjustable one. I'm looking at Green Parts Direct part list for my 2025R and the adjustable lift link they show does not look like the one on my tractor. The parts diagram shows a adjustable link with some additional holes where it can attach to the lift arm. Mine only has one hole. I'm curious if other 2025R owners have a right adjustable lift link like the one shown or if your lift link only has a single hole at the bottom where it attaches to the lift arm. Sorry I don't have any pictures of mine, but the parts diagram is shown below.

Attachments

Reactions: Yank

·
Premium Member
13,817 Posts
The part # is LVA22575

And yes it helps, I have two adjustable links on mine, although I find that most of the time I leave them pretty much where they would be with the fixed link.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
:munch:

Pat aka PJR832 can prolly help. I know he has both links adjustable.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I've been reading some GTT threads about how to get some additional lift height on my limited Cat 1 on the 2nd gen 2025R. One option is to replace the fixed left lift-link with an adjustable one. I'm looking at Green Parts Direct part list for my 2025R and the adjustable lift link they show does not look like the one on my tractor. The parts diagram shows a adjustable link with some additional holes where it can attach to the lift arm. Mine only has one hole. I'm curious if other 2025R owners have a right adjustable lift link like the one shown or if your lift link only has a single hole at the bottom where it attaches to the lift arm. Sorry I don't have any pictures of mine, but the parts diagram is shown below.
The link shown is for a Gen1 2025R. Not sure it would fit your Gen2. Make sure you have the correct tractor on Green Parts Direct.

Thumper

·
Premium Member
13,817 Posts
The link shown is for a Gen1 2025R. Not sure it would fit your Gen2. Make sure you have the correct tractor on Green Parts Direct.

Thumper
The part # for the Gen1 2025R is LVA803669, I gave him the correct part #.

Reactions: Littlegreenmachine

·
Premium Member
13,019 Posts
The adjustable link for a Gen-2 2025R is (LVA22575) as stated above.

18 - Lift Link

Part Number
LVA22575

Qty Req

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,817 Posts
The part # is LVA22575

And yes it helps, I have two adjustable links on mine, although I find that most of the time I leave them pretty much where they would be with the fixed link.
deleted post

·
Registered
95 Posts
Nice!! :bigthumb: That will help him get the right one. The pictured one is for my tractor (Gen1).

Thumper

Reactions: PJR832

·
Premium Member
13,817 Posts
Nice!! :bigthumb: That will help him get the right one. The pictured one is for my tractor (Gen1).

Thumper
He was already given the correct part #, it has been ordered and for all I know the OP already has it. We spoke through PM.:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
13,019 Posts
He was already given the correct part #, it has been ordered and for all I know the OP already has it. We spoke through PM.:bigthumb:
Agree. I was just following up with the parts illustration for anyone else who may stumble upon this thread.

·
Premium Member
13,817 Posts
Agree. I was just following up with the parts illustration for anyone else who may stumble upon this thread.
I’m with you, I should have included a link with the correct part #. JD has made these easy at getting jumbled up. But I do know through PM that he has ordered the correct link.

Reactions: jgayman

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for helping me understand why the parts diagram I found didn't seem to match my tractor. I'll be more careful next time that I don't look at a Gen 1 since I have a Gen 2. I haven't pulled the trigger on the part quite yet because I have another part to order for my son's lawn tractor and decide to just do all that at the same time. I'll post a pic when I've got the adjustable link installed just to wrap up this thread. Thanks for all the comments. No doubt I would have ordered the wrong part had I not posted my question to GTT.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thanks for helping me understand why the parts diagram I found didn't seem to match my tractor. I'll be more careful next time that I don't look at a Gen 1 since I have a Gen 2. I haven't pulled the trigger on the part quite yet because I have another part to order for my son's lawn tractor and decide to just do all that at the same time. I'll post a pic when I've got the adjustable link installed just to wrap up this thread. Thanks for all the comments. No doubt I would have ordered the wrong part had I not posted my question to GTT.
Why not go with a quick hitch set up? I am so glad I made the switch after fighting the ballast box.... we all know that animal....

I just put mine on and was able to hook up the implements I have in seconds now... well worth the money it was only around 200 with some bushings....

·
Premium Member
13,817 Posts
Why not go with a quick hitch set up? I am so glad I made the switch after fighting the ballast box.... we all know that animal....

I just put mine on and was able to hook up the implements I have in seconds now... well worth the money it was only around 200 with some bushings....
While I definitely agree with you, I would not want to be without my iMATCH now, that is not the OP's concern. I put two adjustable lift links on my 2025 so when I'm using my tiller or rotary cutter I can shorten them up and give the 3 point more lift height. It give a little help to a limited Cat1 3 point when extra lift height is wanted, most of the time mine remain where they would be if I still had the fixed link on the left side, but it's nice to have the option from time to time.

Reactions: Busman

·
Registered
29 Posts
While I definitely agree with you, I would not want to be without my iMATCH now, that is not the OP's concern. I put two adjustable lift links on my 2025 so when I'm using my tiller or rotary cutter I can shorten them up and give the 3 point more lift height. It give a little help to a limited Cat1 3 point when extra lift height is wanted, most of the time mine remain where they would be if I still had the fixed link on the left side, but it's nice to have the option from time to time.

That makes sense I wasn't thinking because I havn't run into that issue yet with my attachments..

Thanks for the insight though..

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just wanted to post some pictures to close off this thread. I ended up purchasing part LVA22575 from my local dealer for $93. I installed it on the left side to replace the fixed lift link. I adjusted the threaded rod to raise the bottom pin locations on my iMatch upwards about 2" so that I'm level at 25" off the ground. There is room to go higher, but I don't think I need to. My goal was to be able to have more clearance for a tiller and not have it scrape the concrete when I go on and off my trailer. Below are some pics. Thanks so much for the part number as I had it wrong.

Attachments

·
Registered
900 Posts
Nice. The lower Clevis' on those links, are ripe for extra holes to make adjustments even quicker than messing with the turnbuckles.

But been there done that. Works like a charm....

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just purchased and installed the LVA22575 on the left side. The LVA22575 is the exact same angles of the right side, as it is a replacement for that side. The left side has different angles, so this part does not exactly line up the way the fixed link did. When I have the 3 pt lowered and level, when I raise it, it raises and becomes uneven because of the different angle on the new part. Any one else experiencing this?

·
Premium Member
13,817 Posts
I just purchased and installed the LVA22575 on the left side. The LVA22575 is the exact same angles of the right side, as it is a replacement for that side. The left side has different angles, so this part does not exactly line up the way the fixed link did. When I have the 3 pt lowered and level, when I raise it, it raises and becomes uneven because of the different angle on the new part. Any one else experiencing this?
It is the same, just turn the top so it fits the left side. Are you sure you ordered the adjustable lift link for the 2025? Are you sure it is the correct one, there is only 1 adjustable link for these, myself and others have put two on our tractors without any issues.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I double checked and the part number is the LVA22575. But the angles of the top part are different. I got home and put the stock fixed link on the bench next to the LVA22575 and no matter what orientation I put it in, it doesn't match up.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts