Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a couple of questions for those of you who have done this mod.

how much increased lift height can I expect ? .

I have read that the angles don't match up correctly . I don't really understand that complaint ,enlighten me please.

Is there enough adjustment on the center link to compensate for the added lift ?

LVA22575 correct for the 2025R gen 2

·
Premium Member
14,203 Posts
It does work, it increases the lift of my tiller and brush hog by 4 or 5”. Those are the only implements I shorten them up for, otherwise I run about where they’d be with the fixed link. You have to remember that it also shortens up the amount of drop, so going from my brush hog to my box blade will remind me to readjust them.
The two links when on will not look exactly right if you look at the angles at the top where they pin on, but it makes no difference as far as I have seen.
Not sure of the part # off hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: North585 and kylew

·
Banned
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Pat , that's exactly what I wanted to know . 4 inches more lift would work for me

Reactions: PJR832

·
Registered
2,587 Posts

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Thanks Pat , that's exactly what I wanted to know . 4 inches more lift would work for me
I would think you could go outside and adjust the one side all the way up and get yourself a general idea of the extra lift you would get with having both adjustable. Just measure at the link not way to the outside of an implement.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts