Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
JD 2032R with 60” AutoConnect and 220 Loader
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I current own a 2032R with a mid-mount mower with Command Cut for my 10 acres. Setting the cut height is a simple operation.

I’m thinking about a 3046R because I would really like a enclosed cab option for the AC.
What I cant determine is whether the cut height on a 72” Auto Connect mid-mount mower can be adjusted from the cabin. None of the YouTube videos or reviews show anything 5hat even resembles a Command Cut Dial.

the know the mower is hydraulically raised and low via the joy stick.

ive also been reviewing the post concerning the stability of this tractor. I have some serious hills and some weird contouring to cut.

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
I current own a 2032R with a mid-mount mower with Command Cut for my 10 acres. Setting the cut height is a simple operation.

I’m thinking about a 3046R because I would really like a enclosed cab option for the AC.
What I cant determine is whether the cut height on a 72” Auto Connect mid-mount mower can be adjusted from the cabin. None of the YouTube videos or reviews show anything 5hat even resembles a Command Cut Dial.

the know the mower is hydraulically raised and low via the joy stick.

ive also been reviewing the post concerning the stability of this tractor. I have some serious hills and some weird contouring to cut.
Answer is no.
Its a bunch of holes in slide bar and a pen to mess with till you get it where you want it.
Also if you want to raise and lower with any sort of control from the seat, get the mechanical lift that works off the 3pt.
All the Hydro options are electric over hydraulic and will either slam it all the way up or all the way down.

Reactions: PJR832

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
If you really want to cut your mowing time down on 10 Acres, you might consider a batwing finish mower. That was the only way I found to get mowing time for 10 acres under control.

·
Registered
JD 2032R with 60” AutoConnect and 220 Loader
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Answer is no.
Its a bunch of holes in slide bar and a pen to mess with till you get it where you want it.
Also if you want to raise and lower with any sort of control from the seat, get the mechanical lift that works off the 3pt.
All the Hydro options are electric over hydraulic and will either slam it all the way up or all the way down.
Thanks for the quick answer.
I was thinking it had to be something like you described.
Because part is flat lawn, part is reclaimed pasture and the rest creek and bottoms, I’m always adjusting cut height.
This doesn’t seem practical for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts