Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure I've seen this topic discussed before but couldn't find the threat. Perhaps someone could help. The H120 loader on my 2012 1026R won't fully roll back; it stops before even reaching level. Continuing to pull back on the stick causes it to dump. Raising and lowering the bucket is normal. Fluid levels normal. Tractor is garage kept and no fluid leaks detected.

·
Administrator
18,274 Posts
Here is the joystick:
1026.jpg

But from your description I'm not sure thats the problem. Has the recall been performed (replacement valve)?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No recall

But I did call about it and was told my tractor (serial #) wasn't included in the FBS recall.

·
Premium Member
14,876 Posts
I'm sure I've seen this topic discussed before but couldn't find the threat. Perhaps someone could help. The H120 loader on my 2012 1026R won't fully roll back; it stops before even reaching level. Continuing to pull back on the stick causes it to dump. Raising and lowering the bucket is normal. Fluid levels normal. Tractor is garage kept and no fluid leaks detected.
Pulling back on lever shouldn't dump the bucket.. Not saying hoses are connected wrong ,but could they be connected to wrong ports..

R Bl on left side and y black on inside. I know for mine yellow and black are reversed what what they were on my old tractors. yellow is on bottom not top.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pulling back on lever shouldn't dump the bucket.. Not saying hoses are connected wrong ,but could they be connected to wrong ports..

R Bl on left side and y black on inside. I know for mine yellow and black are reversed what what they were on my old tractors. yellow is on bottom not top.
Not very likely since the loader was connected prior to delivery; has never been off the tractor and worked flawlessly until this weekend

·
Administrator
20,849 Posts
Not very likely since the loader was connected prior to delivery; has never been off the tractor and worked flawlessly until this weekend
I would still check your QD's. It's very possible one of them has popped loose causing your issue.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would still check your QD's. It's very possible one of them has popped loose causing your issue.

Thanks for the advice.
I'll check them tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
+1 - same thing happened to me last week, turned out that one of the quick disconnects had come loose - probably because of a stick.

Reactions: MrZeeno

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Problem solved!

This forum is extraordinary in offering information, advice, and even occasional grief counseling. Despite my great love for my 1026R and my X310, I'm out of my element because my day job is broadcast television production and engineering. So when I have a problem with one of my tractors, I ALWAYS come here first. And what looked like a really serious issue ---CBS ---no....not Columbia Broadcasting Service, but Crazy Bucket Syndrome --- was a simple but fiendishly deceptive problem; a hydraulic quick disconnect popped PARTIALLY out. After reading the replies here, especially the gentleman who had the EXACT same problem, I knew I could relax and be back in bid-ness in short order. Today was the first day I could get the tractor out and inspect, and sure enough, one of the hoses was disconnected. I pulled all four, cleaned them, and was done in a couple of minutes. Just in time for what is expected to be 6-12 inches of late winter storm for us Sunday night into Monday. Hopefully, this won't happen again; I'll watch the sticks pointing up next time although I do wish there was some sort of guard around the QD's. Anyways, THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,964 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts