Green Tractor Talk banner

x_y_of_z_posts

·
Registered
x_posts
Discussion Starter #1
My regen function may not be operating properly. I have the floppy dump syndrome. What should I check first?

·
Administrator
x_posts
There is no "adjusting" it, most of these small tractors experience the floppy bucket syndrome. The best remedy is to just hold the joystick over till the system goes into relief for a few seconds. You can also lock out the regen position ( at least I think you still can on the newer machines?).

·
Administrator
x_posts
There is no "adjusting" it, most of these small tractors experience the floppy bucket syndrome. The best remedy is to just hold the joystick over till the system goes into relief for a few seconds. You can also lock out the regen position ( at least I think you still can on the newer machines?).
Yup, there is a lockout knob located at the base of the loader joystick on the 1 series tractors. :good2:

Edit - The lockout knob is for the entire loader joystick and not a regen lockout

·
Registered
x_posts
I've seen this 'regen' mentioned a few times when talking about lifting the MMM with the independant lift. What is 'regen' and why would it be used? (future 1026R owner)

·
Registered
x_posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought the "lockout" for the 1-series was for the complete SCV, not just regen.

oh well, waiting for my hydraulics to catch up...

ever seen the occasional "can I add a bigger hydraulic pump to my machine" thread? :lol:

·
Administrator
x_posts
Reactions: lreagan12

·
Administrator
x_posts
I thought the "lockout" for the 1-series was for the complete SCV, not just regen.

oh well, waiting for my hydraulics to catch up...

ever seen the occasional "can I add a bigger hydraulic pump to my machine" thread? :lol:
Rockshaft, you're absolutely correct. I should've been more clear in my response. The lockout knob is for the entire SCV joystick. There is no regen lockout on the 1 series. sorry for the confusion.:flag_of_truce:

·
Administrator
x_posts
There is no regen lockout on the 1 series.
So then....if you where to run the 54" blade, or the chute rotation on a snowblower...wouldn't either one bind up with regen enabled (moving the joystick far-right)? Mine has a mechanical stop to you can move to keep the joystick from going into the regen /fast dump position.

From the loader manual:

Key Lever Movement Loader Operation
A Forward Boom Lower
B Locked Forward Boom Float
C Back Boom Raise
D Right Bucket or Attachment Dump
E Far Right Fast Dump
F Left Bucket or Attachment Roll Back

·
Administrator
x_posts
So then....if you where to run the 54" blade, or the chute rotation on a snowblower...wouldn't either one bind up with regen enabled (moving the joystick far-right)? Mine has a mechanical stop to you can move to keep the joystick from going into the regen /fast dump position.

From the loader manual:
View attachment 11382

Key Lever Movement Loader Operation
A Forward Boom Lower
B Locked Forward Boom Float
C Back Boom Raise
D Right Bucket or Attachment Dump
E Far Right Fast Dump
F Left Bucket or Attachment Roll Back
On the 1 series, that's absolutely right. You can lockout the joystick, not the regen. On mine you can feel when the spool goes into regen. Seems like there's another spring just for the regen position.

x_y_of_z_posts