Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend a 3 pt mounted aeration tool to use on the back of a JD3520. I need to do about 5 acres of lawn in our subdivision.
The 1st Products Aera-Vator is about $7500 for a 60" and $9000 for a 84"
Way more than I want to spend. Any suggestions...

Thanks

Tony

·
Registered
733 Posts
Last time I checked the Kioti Aerator was the best bang for the buck at around 1k for the 72"...Admittedly last time I shopped for them was 2 years ago...

**Scratch that...I just went to Kioti.com and took a look...the new "Yard Plugger" is solid drum with tines...I wouldnt reccomend that one...the one I pictured was like the Woods/Land Pride/Frontier in that it had several individual hubs with the spoons.

·
Administrator
21,217 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Can anyone recommend a 3 pt mounted aeration tool to use on the back of a JD3520. I need to do about 5 acres of lawn in our subdivision.
The 1st Products Aera-Vator is about $7500 for a 60" and $9000 for a 84"
Way more than I want to spend. Any suggestions...

Thanks

Tony
I have a used 8 ft JD for $895 and a used Gill/Woods for 895. I can post pics if interested? Ken Sweet

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
If you have a solid drum it will slash the yard up bad if you make a turn. One side of the drum will want to turn faster than the other and your yard will will take the beating.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.