Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at upgrades to my 1025r. Anyone have good aftermarket sites for parts. I.e. Warning light brush guards, diff pedal, etc. appreciate the feedback
Deven

·
Premium Member
2,743 Posts
I have Kennys bolt on hooks on my bucket and his diff lock pedal and his springs under my seat. Very happy with all. :good2:

·
Registered
286 Posts
First, define your needs. Or, you can add stuff willy-nilly and then look for things to do with them. :laugh:

Site sponsors here get first dibs I think. They ARE helping, and have forums you can ask questions or whatnot.

I like Heavy Hitch a LOT. That stuff just can't get any better designed or crafted. I went with Titan for front forks. The difference between some China crap and the US made stuff is night and day. That being said, the Titans are "good enough".

Artillian and Everything Attachments are also great vendors and support Americans first. Pricey, but absolutely bombproof.

Lots of people with welding skills (not me) fab up their own brush guards. Look around and then ask around. I haven't needed one yet. Yet...

Frontier implements are good, Land Pride is good, lots of people speak highly of King Kutter stuff. Some have good luck with Craigslist finds. Go forth and spend!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts