Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
myself and my son are restoring a 2520 powershift we bought a year ago its still going to work on our farm but wanted to spruce her up Heres my question we are going to replace the fenders there are so many and prices all over the place heard some are really bad! whitch aftermarket are the best? well made correct holes for wires and lights right gauge metal correct bends etc etc e mailed some restoration shops but no ones talking still can get jd ones 873.00 ea just cant do that thanks mike

·
Administrator
20,363 Posts
Welcome to GTT!

Bigmike, I'm glad you found us. This is a great place to discuss projects like yours. It may take a few days to get some good responses from the guys who'd know, so be patient.

I also changed the title of your thread so these guys will see your thread easier. :good2:

Good luck on your project. Do you have any pictures? We'd love to see it. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
11,408 Posts
Welcome from northeastern Pennsylvania.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
will get some pics this weekend thats more my sons area and thanks for fixing title for me never been on one before old guy trying to keep up with tech stuff :good2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts