Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't even think there is a name brand attached to it, but we bought the cheaper of two in the yard at Agri-Supply. No slipclutch, just a shear bolt. Check out the videos below...the 5300 ran it fine around 1500-1700 RPM.

First vid is setup and testing it.

https://youtu.be/9piBELDBt7M

Second vid is of my son and I using it to install gates and some fencing.

https://youtu.be/hlYW43VcF0M

If you need an inexpensive 3pt auger, this one seems to do the job. Enjoy!

·
Registered
536 Posts
links work on my PC

·
Registered
11,759 Posts
:dunno:they worked ok last evening.

·
Registered
267 Posts
You might want to secure the safety shield chain on the driveshaft to stop it from slinging around and to make the shield functional.

Agri Supply has some good values and their customer service is Top Tier! I have purchased a Kodiak grader blade, no-name landscape rake, and a Agmate finish mower from them.

I also purchased a couple of things that were crap but they took them back with no questions asked.

I did destroy the landscape rake but I abused it. I rebuilt it to be better and stronger than before and still have less in it than a lot of the brand name units.

I need to go up and get some replacement wheels for my Agmate mower sometime this week. I guess I need to start lubing those every time I use it. They are on the third season and two have bad bearings. Other than that the mower has performed flawlessly.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was noticing that we forgot to do that when I put the video together.

As for Agri-Supply, I have no complaints. I also bought the Kodiak landscape rake for 1pt. to use on the farmall. That has become my favorite implement!

You might want to secure the safety shield chain on the driveshaft to stop it from slinging around and to make the shield functional.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts