Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my 19 and 77 model 80 cart at work. didnt even grown. about a thousand pounds in it. they dont make them like this anymore:greentractorride:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
I have an 18 steel cart but that is built better.Polly carts just don't cut it.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
They still make them,,, you just gotta slap down the plastic card!!

The inside dimensions are 48X48 inches,,,

BUT,,, the grandchildren prefer riding in plastic,,, :dunno:

GOTTA keep the grandbabies happy!! :thumbup1gif:

Actually,, that AT cart grows on me,,, every time I use it!! :flag_of_truce:

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

The inside dimensions are 48X48 inches,,,

BUT,,, the grandchildren prefer riding in plastic,,, :dunno:

GOTTA keep the grandbabies happy!! :thumbup1gif:

Actually,, that AT cart grows on me,,, every time I use it!! :flag_of_truce:

damn nice steel cart:bigthumb:

kids and my dog like riding in mine as well:greentractorride:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
I wish I had known about that cart before I bought my "18". How bad is the sticker shock on that thing?

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
I wish I had known about that cart before I bought my "18". How bad is the sticker shock on that thing?
I hear it knocks the dust off of 4 figures!! :gizmo:

:dunno:

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Wow, just found a "21" at Mutton, $919... About three times what I paid. I guess I could sell mine :banghead: ...

Reactions: BigJim55

·
Registered
73 Posts
lost thread

I seem to remember seeing a shop built trailer thread a few months ago. It had hydraulic tilt and it was on the large side. It looked really nice. Now I can't find it. I need to learn how to bookmark threads so I can find them later.

Reactions: 5304

·
Registered
498 Posts
Interestingly... your 18 is rated for higher weight
21 rated 800lbs

18 rated for 1500 load + 150 for cart for 1650 total.

Most I've ever had in mine was a 1400 Lbs front drive assembly.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I just went to TSC and bought a 4x6 trailer. It has a 2,000 lb. capacity and is wired if I ever wanted to hook it up to the truck. It was $350 when I bought it but I know it has gone up since. After buying an RTV with a dump bed however I doubt it's been used a couple times now.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Interestingly... your 18 is rated for higher weight
21 rated 800lbs

18 rated for 1500 load + 150 for cart for 1650 total.

Most I've ever had in mine was a 1400 Lbs front drive assembly.
18's not a bad cart. I used to have a 13 which looked similar, so when I ordered the 18 I thought it would be a lot bigger. The 18 has higher sides than the 21. When I get off my lazy butt I will fabricate some taller sides for leaf duty.

·
Registered
754 Posts
I can't post links to websites with my tablet, but if you want a REAL CART, do a search on a Pronovost P-503. 3000# capacity, walking tandems, 18-8.50x8 tires, two way tailgate, folds down from the top like a pickup or release the bottom like a dump truck, 3" X10" dump cylinder raises heaping full loads of rock or dirt at an idle. Box is 50" W x 70" L x 12" D, 9/10 cubic yard. Converts to a flatbed by removing only six 3/8" x 2" bolts. All steel construction and very well made! I've used mine hard for nine years and it still looks like new.

I only wish I had a bigger one, 16,000# capacity to use with my big tractors!

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
I can't post links to websites with my tablet, but if you want a REAL CART, do a search on a Pronovost P-503. 3000# capacity, walking tandems, 18-8.50x8 tires, two way tailgate, folds down from the top like a pickup or release the bottom like a dump truck, 3" X10" dump cylinder raises heaping full loads of rock or dirt at an idle. Box is 50" W x 70" L x 12" D, 9/10 cubic yard. Converts to a flatbed by removing only six 3/8" x 2" bolts. All steel construction and very well made! I've used mine hard for nine years and it still looks like new.

I only wish I had a bigger one, 16,000# capacity to use with my big tractors!
I looked, it's bad to the bone...Near three grand for one? Plus need rear scv? There is yet another brite and shiny I can't afford right now!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Only problem is that they are not dot. I am on a dump trailer search myself and nobody stocks anything. I am not dropping 3k on something for off road only I found a nice unit by midsota trailers called a mini dump but they have a 14 week build. Sure trac has an option but it is more flat at 4x8. If anyone knows of any others, let's discuss.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Only problem is that they are not dot. I am on a dump trailer search myself and nobody stocks anything. I am not dropping 3k on something for off road only I found a nice unit by midsota trailers called a mini dump but they have a 14 week build. Sure trac has an option but it is more flat at 4x8. If anyone knows of any others, let's discuss.

They have a highway product line listed.

·
Registered
84 Posts

If you want a DOT rated trailer, check out Home - Jason Dietsch Trailer Sales they're an hour west of you in Edgerton, OH. He has any kind of trailer you could want & sells them all over the U.S. Really good guy & has a huge selection. DOT rated trailers, by definition, are going to come with highway tires, not off road tires & full lighting. It also adds to the cost of the trailer because of the requirements of the DOT rating. Safety chains, proper coupler, tires, lights, brakes if the trailer is big enough, etc.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts