Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i searched but cant find anything solid. so how do you adjust ? i am attaching pics if some one can tell me which cover its in. im at 9psi would like to turn it up to 12psi. op manual only says remove crankcase cover. loosen lock screw on top of oil filter head.. so which cover is it?????

Attachments

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
what is plug for in 2nd pic in first post its on flywheel side.... also what is the screw thingy in 3rd pic its on clutch side??

Attachments

·
Registered
740 Posts
First, what are we looking at? No tractor in your signature matches the pictures.

Second, what picture goes to which question? The flywheel question obviously goes with the pic that has a flywheel at the edge of it but what about the others?

Help us help you.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
First, what are we looking at? No tractor in your signature matches the pictures.

Second, what picture goes to which question? The flywheel question obviously goes with the pic that has a flywheel at the edge of it but what about the others?

Help us help you.
sorry about the post i was really tired when i posted that........anyway its my new to me 1935 model d .. i got it all figured out.. crankcase cover was throwing me off. its the big cover on top were the tool box is attached. turned the adjusting screw in by hand one turn and now have 12psi oil pressure
here is some pics
thanks for your reply:greentractorride:

Attachments

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just to help anyone else out who is looking to do same thing as i searched and searched but couldnt find any detailed instructions.
take off crankcase cover on top and you can see top of oil filter head. has a shield over it remove shield and there is a bolt with a spring on the side of the filter head turn in to raise pressure.

:greentractorride:

Attachments

·
Administrator
20,852 Posts
JDParts.com can be a huge help in your case even though you figured it out. Either everything is available to look at online or you can download a copy of the PDF file they have available. All for free. :thumbup1gif:

It's the same system your dealer uses and is kept up to date.:good2:

Did I mention it's free? :laugh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts