Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
I don't have any rear PTO attachments - does the rear driveshaft usually bounce around like that? Seems like you'd smoke the joints pretty fast with that kind of imbalance.

Cool that it hooks up both the 3pt and PTO shaft at the same time. Unfortunately - looks pretty expensive too.

·
Super Moderator
5,281 Posts
That's a pretty costly alternative!

It's ~$2400 for the tractor side WITHOUT the PTO. Add another $250 per implement you want to connect.

If you want the hitch + PTO drive you're looking at ~$3100 on the tractor side + ~$400 for each implement.

If you want the hitch + PTO drive + hydro engagement = ~$5300 tractor side + ~$500 per implement.

I'm gonna stick with the iMatch! :laugh:

·
Registered
424 Posts
I don't have any rear PTO attachments - does the rear driveshaft usually bounce around like that? Seems like you'd smoke the joints pretty fast with that kind of imbalance.

Cool that it hooks up both the 3pt and PTO shaft at the same time. Unfortunately - looks pretty expensive too.
If you're talking about the yellow shaft bouncing up and down, that's just a shield over the pto shaft itself

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like the universal design of this over the iMatch. JD does make an auto PTO quick connect for iMatch but it is really expensive too.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Reactions: BigJim55

·
Administrator
18,463 Posts
Reactions: mjncad

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
If you're talking about the yellow shaft bouncing up and down, that's just a shield over the pto shaft itself
Ah....OK. Like I said - I don't have any rear PTO implements so haven't really seen it work up close.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts