Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

This forum is terrific for all the help I'm getting . . . and believe me, I need all the help I can get :knownothing:

So my JD 4052R has been factory ordered, but I won't see it for a few months. I have no problem waiting for it.

My 4052R has been ordered with the following - BLV10045, Dual Rear 4th & 5th SCV; BLV10457, Load Center Assembly; and BLV10763, Loader Handle EH 3rd SCV. Here is my question(s):

With the above ordered hydraulics will I be able to (1) Hook up a Grapple and have full functionality? (2) When I order a rear snow blower with hydraulics, will I be able to control chute rotation and cap rotation?

Or will I need something else to make it all work for me? If you are answering this, make believe I don't know anything about hydraulics (which I don't) so make it simple, please :banghead::banghead:

FredSG

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
The grapple will require a hookup on the front frame of the loader, so if you have that, the 3rd SCV would work fine. If the snow blower has hyd powered chute rotation, then the 4th or 5th SCV will work for that. I have a hyd angle rear blade and I use 4th SCV for that and 5th SCV for the hyd top link. You might need a line restrictor to be able to make the control move the attachments slow enough to make it easier to use them. I don't have one on my rear blade, but I do have one on my hyd top link.

Dave

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dave,

Can you describe the "hookup" I would need on the loader frame . . . part # or photo of what I'll need to order.

Fred

·
Administrator
17,067 Posts
Fred, revue the document and pictures attached. The 3rd SCV comes with the piping to have the QD's (quick disconnects) extended to the mid section (where the loader connects) OR the rear of the tractor. There was some discussion on doing both at the same time, but that was a custom job - not something JD offered. So if you have the plumbed to the mid section, you will need hoses to go up the loader frame so you can plug in your grapple. The JD kit I believe is # BW16414 and is rather expensive. Another option is to get 1/4" or 3/8" hoses from a local shop (or us) and make the simple kit yourself.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,838 Posts
With the above ordered hydraulics will I be able to (1) Hook up a Grapple and have full functionality? (2) When I order a rear snow blower with hydraulics, will I be able to control chute rotation and cap rotation?

Or will I need something else to make it all work for me? If you are answering this, make believe I don't know anything about hydraulics (which I don't) so make it simple, please :banghead::banghead:
You'll have all of the expensive parts needed to do all of that. You'll need to add hoses and fittings to match everything up as needed.

It's kinda like having a spigot plumbed to the side of your house and a swimming pool out in the back yard. Ya still need a garden hose to get that water from the spigot into the pool before you can go swimming!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts