Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you so much for providing FREE shipping on orders $50+! I have lots of goodies on order right now for my L118, but have a question. I ordered part AM131611 as a replacement for a leak, not for an Easy Change System delete. I researched information that for the delete, part MIU13767 is required. I don't need that, do I?

Registered
Thank you so much for providing FREE shipping on orders $50+! I have lots of goodies on order right now for my L118, but have a question. I ordered part AM131611 as a replacement for a leak, not for an Easy Change System delete. I researched information that for the delete, part MIU13767 is required. I don't need that, do I?
TB:
If you want Green Farm Parts to see this, I would suggest also sending a direct email or make a phone call. I don't know if they monitor this site daily. Seems as though they would, but I'm not sure.

Registered
TB:
If you want Green Farm Parts to see this, I would suggest also sending a direct email or make a phone call. I don't know if they monitor this site daily. Seems as though they would, but I'm not sure.
Don, you are quite a guy. That was nice of you to point out to tractor barbie about posting an order question there. I typically don't look at that section (not what the vendors want to hear....).....But you are right, she likely wouldn't have gotten the answer she was seeking or at least as promptly as she would contacting them directly.

On a totally unrelated topic, Every time I see Live PD, it reminds me of who got me watching that show......:laugh::lol:

Registered
Don, you are quite a guy. That was nice of you to point out to tractor barbie about posting an order question there. I typically don't look at that section (not what the vendors want to hear....).....But you are right, she likely wouldn't have gotten the answer she was seeking or at least as promptly as she would contacting them directly.

On a totally unrelated topic, Every time I see Live PD, it reminds me of who got me watching that show......:laugh::lol:
We're watching right now. Live PD, Animals on the Loose.:thumbup1gif:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts