Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some pictures i take while on the road driving the 18 wheeler, hope ya'll enjoy it as much as we do. Love to see yours also, thanks.
1&2- Montana
3- Oregon
4- New Mexico
5- Oregon
6- Illinois
7- Wyoming
8- Virginia
9- Flagstaff, Arizona
10- St George, Utah

Attachments

·
Registered
322 Posts
great pictures thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
22,635 Posts
Awesom pics!

What struck me are when there are roads in your pics - and they are empty!

I live in a very rural area but for work for many years I ran a USPS mail run from MA to OH. Constantly fighting the traffic on the big roads especially in New England. While I loved my job, driving on roads like you show would have made it that much better.

I never took any pics on the road since there was no beauty where I ran - the beauty was only at home.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesom pics!

What struck me are when there are roads in your pics - and they are empty!

I live in a very rural area but for work for many years I ran a USPS mail run from MA to OH. Constantly fighting the traffic on the big roads especially in New England. While I loved my job, driving on roads like you show would have made it that much better.

I never took any pics on the road since there was no beauty where I ran - the beauty was only at home.
I think have to do with the time, like some of these were taken very early in the morning, another thing that helps is remoteness near the city will be almost impossible

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,261 Posts
Thanks for the pics. Thing is, we've traveled most or all of the roads you pictured and probably at the same time of the day. Memories...:bigthumb: I've still got pictures of our driving time but where they are now is a question. :dunno:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the pics. Thing is, we've traveled most or all of the roads you pictured and probably at the same time of the day. Memories...:bigthumb: I've still got pictures of our driving time but where they are now is a question. :dunno:
You're welcome, will try to post more every now and then...:good2:

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Beautiful indeed

Some pictures i take while on the road driving the 18 wheeler, hope ya'll enjoy it as much as we do. Love to see yours also, thanks.
1&2- Montana
3- Oregon
4- New Mexico
5- Oregon
6- Illinois
7- Wyoming
8- Virginia
9- Flagstaff, Arizona
10- St George, Utah
Great photo's. What about a GTT calendar with those?

Treefarmer

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
:thumbup1gif::thumbup1gif::thumbup1gif:

·
Super Moderator
5,534 Posts
AWESOME!!
Loved number 4, but then again, I like trains.:good2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts