Green Tractor Talk banner

an intro

2K views 17 replies 18 participants last post by  Superglidesport 
#1 ·
Hi to all.

I have been a green tractor owner for a few years and have read posts here many times and now have decided that I want to be an actual member of the forum. We own a JD 1025r with a variety of extras including: Mauser cab, H120 loader, rotary cutter, 60D mower deck, front snow blade, and snow blower. We live on 24 acres in snow country MT and need a variety of implements. We love the tractor. I suppose like many, on many days I find myself thinking of things to use our tractor on. I should admit that I am fairly successful in this endeavor and use our tractor pretty consistently. Anyway, there is a little about me and our tractor. Happy to be here.

Mark

#2 ·
Welcome from central Ohio :wgtt:

Reactions: Herminator and Mdcj
#3 ·
Welcome to the group.

We used to live in Bozeman. When it gets hot and humid here in Kentucky I often wish we would have stayed!

We bought our 2305 from Moodie Implement in Belgrade. I can't remember who they are now since they got bought out.

#7 ·
Hi to all.

I have been a green tractor owner for a few years and have read posts here many times and now have decided that I want to be an actual member of the forum.
GOOD! You can paint Gizmo's house! I'm done! And don't fall for the $10.00 scam. I found out it's only 5. :laugh:

:wgtt:

Reactions: Mdcj and Herminator
#9 ·

#11 ·
:gtfam:

#12 ·

#13 ·
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.