Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
W A R N I N G (Don't Try These At Home...These Are Professional ( insert appropriate descriptor here)...enjoy.

:laugh:

-Lou

·
Registered
12,309 Posts
:lolol:THERE IDIOTS, but they know no better-huh!! but I like watching them too.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
3:00 how is that a fail? but still, that is funny!!! (and a good example of what not to do):laugh:

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Some folks really know how to get the most out of their tractors, that's for sure. I still haven't figured how they can steer with the steering wheel and the front wheels off the ground.
Steering brakes..

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Some folks really know how to get the most out of their tractors, that's for sure. I still haven't figured how they can steer with the steering wheel and the front wheels off the ground.
Independent left and right brakes...it does get a little squirrely, don't ask me how I know......

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
W A R N I N G (Don't Try These At Home...These Are Professional ( insert appropriate descriptor here)...enjoy.

:laugh:

-Lou
I thought the very first one was, lets say to be nice, was what I have seen in the past for that region.. A lot of the women work like horses while the men sit on their collective butts! Poor woman. The rest, crazy, no way to treat a tractor no matter what brand! But I did laugh at a few! The first one especially... My wife did not think it was so funny at all.... Forgot one, the truck and tractor doing a pull with each other and all the diesel smoke going into the cab!!!! Laughed my butt off.. Thanks LS

·
Premium Member
4,880 Posts
Independent left and right brakes...it does get a little squirrely, don't ask me how I know......
Yeah, they are a godsend when you need them, but I thought it was funny that the guy was turning the steering wheel and the tractor seemed to respond...kinda reflex action I guess. My Grand dad's old "U" M&M used to get up on its hind legs like that occasionally, and it always scared the crap out of me. I was very, very thankful that it had a hand clutch.

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Yeah, they are a godsend when you need them, but I thought it was funny that the guy was turning the steering wheel and the tractor seemed to respond...kinda reflex action I guess. My Grand dad's old "U" M&M used to get up on its hind legs like that occasionally, and it always scared the crap out of me. I was very, very thankful that it had a hand clutch.
I did notice he was turning the steering wheel too,, yup just instinct I guess. doing wheelies can get you a little as you said scared, but you certainly get used to it and that's when you get into trouble..!!! I was waiting for one tractor to break the bell housing and low and behold, one did! Those tractors are not made to bounce!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I thought the very first one was, lets say to be nice, was what I have seen in the past for that region.. A lot of the women work like horses while the men sit on their collective butts! Poor woman. The rest, crazy, no way to treat a tractor no matter what brand! But I did laugh at a few! The first one especially... My wife did not think it was so funny at all.... Thanks LS

The sad part of it all is that a lot of people who buy tractors and even LT's, without really knowing the dynamics of the tractor's capabilities and limitations not to speak of their own. Regarding ballast, yep, this is a real time illustration of the importance of taking the time to consider it and the ramification of not.

And regarding your wife's sense of humor....she's a wise lady! Women are treated poorly in many parts of the world, and it's a shame because there is nothing better than a good woman to help keep a guy on the straight and narrow! That guy on the tractor sitting on his butt with his senselessly working should be horse whipped for his stupidity... unless of course he suffers from Cranio-Rectal-Insertion, a disease that is spreading so fast, we should probably think about a marathon or something to help eradicate it!

-Lou

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
That instinct thing is WAY powerful, I guess they're getting ready for the touchdown...if that were to happen. :yahoo:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts