Reactions: 636mullet

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
14,910 Posts
Congrats, on new purchase very nice setup. Well at least you only have about 333 hrs left to wait !

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Mean, aren't we?

:greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride:

:empathy3:

Congratulations!

:peace:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Congrats....that will be a lonnnnngggggg two weeks.

Yep - already posted this once today, but it seems appropriate to post it again here :empathy::

:dance:Congrats on the new tractor purchase!!!! :greentractorride:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,837 Posts
Ok, To help sstlaure out I have decided to help him wait................................. popcorn3.gif
That's the kind of guy I am!

·
Read Only
1,932 Posts
Signed on the line about an hour ago.

Estimated time to delivery 2 weeks

2014 1025R - R4 tires
H120 loader 53" bucket
60D 7-iron MMM w/Auto PTO attach
54" Quick-hitch full hydraulic lift/angle front blade
BB2048L Box Blade
iMatch
Rimguard in rears, chains x4

$18,865 +tax - $19,996.90 out the door.

Totaled $4341off MSRP

I think I did pretty good. This is going to be the longest 2 weeks ever......:p
I'd say you did pretty good with that deal.

·
Premium Member
12,765 Posts
My Lab loves to put his nose on the window in our bedroom to wait for my wife and I to come home. I don't know if that'll help you at all, but it seems to work for him. :lol:

For you older folks out there, I'm having flashbacks to images of Al Bundy standing at the front door waiting for a pizza delivery. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Was looking through the paperwork and noticed that the ballast box is in that deal as well. I had intended for them to get rid of it and use the box blade as ballast, but I may just keep it anyway for when I really need a heavy ballast load to offset the FEL. I've got a bunch of landscaping bricks that I can use for free ballast.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,837 Posts
Was looking through the paperwork and noticed that the ballast box is in that deal as well. I had intended for them to get rid of it and use the box blade as ballast, but I may just keep it anyway for when I really need a heavy ballast load to offset the FEL. I've got a bunch of landscaping bricks that I can use for free ballast.
Good idea!

·
Administrator
18,318 Posts
IMHO, the ballast box is a great thing to have...and you have a good dealer that included it with the loader. While a box blade will work fine as ballast, nothing beats how compact the ballast box is when using the loader in confined areas.

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
IMHO, the ballast box is a great thing to have...and you have a good dealer that included it with the loader. While a box blade will work fine as ballast, nothing beats how compact the ballast box is when using the loader in confined areas.
That was where it showed up in the detail (under the loader) The only thing I was really checking when I went through that part was that it had the 53" bucket.

Good thing I put in a 12x16 shed last year - it's going to be the implement shed here pretty soon. :laugh:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,837 Posts
Kenny is right. It won't take long for you to get tired of the box blade hanging out there.

Reactions: etcallhome

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My Lab loves to put his nose on the window in our bedroom to wait for my wife and I to come home. I don't know if that'll help you at all, but it seems to work for him. :lol:

Cleaning out the nursery...err the garage today in preparation of the new arrival.:wink: That'll kill a few hours....

Reactions: 636mullet

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,837 Posts
Cleaning out the nursery...err the garage today in preparation of the new arrival.:wink: That'll kill a few hours....
We like pictures of garages too!

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
We like pictures of garages too!
My camera had a tragic collision with a ski slope this year. I'll have to wait until the wife gets back with her smart phone. (Could maybe use the game camera to snap a quickie.) But good lord you probably don't want to see it right now. Attached 2-car and pretty stuffed with crap from the winter (and my 74 Bronco)

Here are some older pics to help me pass the time.....

Here's a pic of the Bronco (pic is from my old house circa 2009 - I miss that 3-car garage) Not much Bronco left on it - 32V Mustang Cobra motor, 46" long racing shocks, full custom suspension (I fabricated everything on it - bumpers, cage, suspension, etc.) It's now been 13 years in the making, who knows when it will see the road (the tractor purchase definitely pushed out the remainder of the funding from the committee, that's for sure.)

Some pics before (white) and after (brown) of my house rebuild which has been in-process since I bought this house in 2011. Pics don't show the new roof that went on this winter. Now that the house is done I can focus on the yard :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: All new windows, siding, roof, pulled all insulation and replaced with more efficient foam, encased the house in 2" additional foamboard, front bay window was completely rotten, etc. Home is 1964 and only had R7.5 in the walls and 13 in the ceiling. YIKES. It was a bank foreclosure which was abandoned for a good 2 years.

Couple pics of the front and extreme back yards, there is also a tree'd in back yard directly around the house. Plans are to put in a 40x40 pole barn (30x40 enclosed, 10' shed roof) in the back corner of the far part of the yard. FEL, box blade, etc. will certainly come in handy with that project.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 92 Posts