Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After 5 years of doing the bare minimum in the yard due to chasing baseball all summer, I told my wife I was getting serious again taking care of it. Part of my strategy was purchasing a Stihl 131 Kombi system. I purchased it with the bed redefiner, rototiller, and edger.

WOW! what an amazing piece of equipment. It’s not the cheapest for sure. However, it makes detailing your lawn and landscaping easier with great results. If you’re on the fence, do it, you won’t be disappointed.

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Been thinking about getting one. I need a new trimmer anyway and figured I’d go with the Kombi. Buddy has one with the blower, string, pole saw and loves it. Been debating on it due to cost. Would like to get the paddle broom with it also.

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
I've had mine for a couple of years. LOVE IT!! :bigthumb:

Get the blower - it's pretty awesome!

I bought the tiller, but haven't used it yet. It will most likely get used today.

Have been thinking about the bristle broom or the paddle broom. Both Stihl dealers around here say that they can't remember the last time they sold one. A couple of people on here have them and seem to like them.

I have the pole saw as well. I use it a LOT to help clear the honeysuckle!! :good2:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've had mine for a couple of years. LOVE IT!! :bigthumb:

Get the blower - it's pretty awesome!

I bought the tiller, but haven't used it yet. It will most likely get used today.

Have been thinking about the bristle broom or the paddle broom. Both Stihl dealers around here say that they can't remember the last time they sold one. A couple of people on here have them and seem to like them.

I have the pole saw as well. I use it a LOT to help clear the honeysuckle!! :good2:
Interesting... I live in a fairly small town with a small town hardware store. They took on a Stihl dealership just a year or so ago. When I bought mine, the owner of the store told me he’s surprised how many he sells.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts