Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my carb sorted out on the A today as well as a new temp gauge and new coolant. Decided to go for a ride. Everything was going well anough but the clutch was making some noise and seemed to slip a little. Back in the barn I pulled the clutch apart. The 2 linnings are worn to the rivits and the floating linnings are in several pieces:gaah:. Looks like I'll be making another parts order.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got my carb sorted out on the A today as well as a new temp gauge and new coolant. Decided to go for a ride. Everything was going well anough but the clutch was making some noise and seemed to slip a little. Back in the barn I pulled the clutch apart. The 2 linnings are worn to the rivits and the floating linnings are in several pieces:gaah:. Looks like I'll be making another parts order.

IMG_0370.jpg

·
Administrator
20,290 Posts
At least it's an easy repair. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Glad you caught the broken clutch. I have heard when they break up like that they can wedge under each other and lock the clutch in drive.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
What are the coat and old style headlight on?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What are the coat and old style headlight on?
The one you are asking about is a 55 ferguson to35. Those lights came off the tractor picking the loader off (1950 ferguson to30). I'll look around and see if I have a pic of all of them.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The one you are asking about is a 55 ferguson to35. Those lights came off the tractor picking the loader off (1950 ferguson to30). I'll look around and see if I have a pic of all of them.
Found it.

100_1731.jpg

The green one is a 1957 420W

1 - 9 of 9 Posts