Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mrs. and I Made 2-1/2 gallons of our Annual- Home Made Irish Cream tonight for the cousins, Aunt and Uncles Christmas gifts tomorrow. They won’t let us in unless we bring it every year :laugh:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,732 Posts
Our neighbors daughter gave us some she made a few years back. We dont really drink but my aunt who is a nun stayed with us a couple days that year at Christmas and finished off the whole bottle.:laugh:

We were at the grocery store Friday and saw some for sale and laughed about that then.

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Our neighbors daughter gave us some she made a few years back. We dont really drink but my aunt who is a nun stayed with us a couple days that year at Christmas and finished of the whole bottle.:laugh:

We were at the grocery store Friday and saw some for sale and laughed about that then.
That's funny :lolol:

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Mrs. and I Made 2-1/2 gallons of our Annual- Home Made Irish Cream tonight for the cousins, Aunt and Uncles Christmas gifts tomorrow. They won’t let us in unless we bring it every year :laugh:
IRISH cream but made with Southern Comfort??? :nunu: Shouldn't ye be using a nice Irish Whiskey?? :good2:

Gotta love ethnic holiday drinks! :good2: Sweetie is half Puerto Rican, so I made about a gallon of Coquito for the crowd (mostly her family) that showed up on Christmas Eve. Good stuff!! Of course, if you add enough rum, any drink is good stuff! :laugh:

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
IRISH cream but made with Southern Comfort??? :nunu: Shouldn't ye be using a nice Irish Whiskey?? :good2:

Gotta love ethnic holiday drinks! :good2: Sweetie is half Puerto Rican, so I made about a gallon of Coquito for the crowd (mostly her family) that showed up on Christmas Eve. Good stuff!! Of course, if you add enough rum, any drink is good stuff! :laugh:
Made it with both Whskey and Scotch but happen to like Southern Comfort the best:laugh:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts