1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
17,046 Posts
Thanks for the feedback so far! :yahoo:

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'll add the same props to Ken for two-day service door to door on my hooks. Now if only my tractor would get here... :D

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
And they seem to fit other tractors....

Same here ordered and received quickly after ordering.....seem to fit well on all buckets:laugh:

KBOH's Mahindra.jpg

·
Registered
490 Posts
I too ordered a set of hooks on Friday and received them yesterday. I'm thoroughly impressed at how fast these got to Oregon. :good2: I painted them up today, hopefully I'll get them on the tractor in the next day or two. :thumbup1gif:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
Another thank for great service

Ordered my 1025R Friday and Later on Friday around 4:00 central time I ordered seat springs and diff lock petal. Won't have tractor till 8/1 but me being 400+ I knew I needed the springs. Received the Monday morning around 10:00Am. Thank for the great service. :bigthumb::bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Ordered my 1025R Friday and Later on Friday around 4:00 central time I ordered seat springs and diff lock petal. Won't have tractor till 8/1 but me being 400+ I knew I needed the springs. Received the Monday morning around 10:00Am. Thank for the great service. :bigthumb::bigthumb:
Nice job getting the diff pedal as well, I love mine and have had to use it plenty! Got me some chronic wet spots on my property, I live too close to wetlands.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts