Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
22,644 Posts
Any of the JDQA buckets will fit (except the very large ones used on the 500 series loaders), but used buckets are kinda hard to find...

·
Administrator
22,644 Posts
The 410 loader was originally sold for/with this machine, but its NLA. There are brackets available to fit the 200cx loader to the 4110-it will probably cost $3000 or so I'd guess.

Are you sure he has the hydraulics/joystick? Either way a aftermarket loader may be a better option $$ wise. Do you know his budget?

·
Administrator
22,644 Posts
Thanks Kennyd , Well if 200cx would fit , guessing loader off a 2210 or 2305 would fit ??
Yea not sure how much they wanted to spend. Guessing they are reading this because I had told them to come and visit forum and read the answers instead of me relaying the info to them.
Well, if they are reading...THEN REGISTER:laugh:

Yes, a loader of a 2210 or 2305 would fit, but only if the proper brackets are purchased (the ones from those models will NOT fit the 4110), those are spendy however. Used loader are few and fear between, and unless they are pretty wrecked still command a premium price.

I still think a aftermarket loader may be a better option...here are some names to search for one:

Bushhog
Quicke
Westendorf
Woods
Rhino

·
Administrator
22,644 Posts
Since we're in "Bucket-Mode" ! How about a 6" -8" B/H Bucket? Either JD, or aftermarket? I believe it's a 47 JD B/H. Need to lay some 4" drain, and don't want to open up more ground than needed! I've got a 13" Bucket I rather not use. I've heard that with the smaller bucket, you can't get the spoil to dump out, but I'm mostly in gravelly soil.........TIA ~Scotty
Those are pretty rare, might want to search on tractorhouse or machinefinder for one. Be sitting down, they aren't cheap!

·
Administrator
22,644 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.