Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I just moved to a new house with 2.25 acres, the house deal came with a X585 and a 45 loader. Before even moving into the new place I jumped online and started researching the 585, it didn't take long for GTT threads to start popping up on my searches. It didn't take long for me to get the itch to upgrade, you can only look at all the sweet setup's on this site for so long before you break!

Last weekend I ordered a new 1025R, It was really nice to go in and make a purchase like that with all of the information I have learned in the last few months of being on this site. It was funny, the salesman made the comment to my wife "your husband really knows his stuff!"

this is what I ended up getting:

turf tires
54" auto connect
FEL
47" snow blower with quick connect
Imatch
45 gallon 3pt spayer
tow behind core aerator
Piranha tooth bar
upgraded seat springs
CMP Attachments LLC 3pt dethatcher
Ken's hooks
Ballast box

Should pick it up by next weekend, this has been the longest 2 weeks of my life!

Once again I just wanted to say what a great resource this site has been, and how much more I will get out of my new setup with the information on this site.

Nick

Reactions: Myasis Dragon

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,853 Posts
Welcome to GTT nicksteck. We'll want to see said tractor after you get it.
What part of the the United States are ya from? Maybe you can update your profile :wink:

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
:wgtt:

Welcome from New York, and many congrats to all the above.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,853 Posts
Thanks for the profile update nicksteck.

·
Administrator
18,340 Posts

·
Administrator
20,908 Posts
Cool first post! Congrats on the new tractor and all of the attachments and accessories. :drinks:

And,

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
:gtfam:

New tractor!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

Reactions: etcallhome

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
New:greentractorride:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Who dja buy from round here?

·
Premium Member
14,917 Posts
Welcome from West Virginia

·
Registered
374 Posts

You're gonna wish you had at least 5 more acres with that tractor, it's such a joy to own and operate. Maybe your neighbors could use a little help? :greentractorride:

I have a sister in Orono. Love the area.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm working with Frontier Ag and Turf in Hastings, so far so good. Salesman said he had slated 8 hrs of labor to get everything set up, I questioned the deck being level, he said it would be for perfect.

I had questioned warranty work, he told me that they have a mobile repair shop that will come to my home for all warranty issues.

Who did you buy from?

Nick

·
Registered
709 Posts
Welcome from a transplant of Andover MN to The Great State of Texas!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Reactions: DRobinson
1 - 17 of 17 Posts