Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I broke one of my ROPS lights on a tree branch mowing this summer so I decided to take the plunge to LED. Found a set of LED docking lights that mounted just like the halogen ones I had fashioned up a couple years ago so I changed them out and replaced the headlights too. Can't say I think the headlights are better but the ROPS lights are definitely better. Under $50 upgrade.

Pics of 1 halogen, 1 LED and all LED after finishing

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,269 Posts
I can tell a difference. :bigthumb:

Reactions: JD4044M and PJR832

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Part Numbers?
I used these headlight bulbs

Amazon.com: JDM ASTAR Extremely Bright Max 50W High Power 881 LED Fog Light Bulbs for DRL or Fog Lights, Xenon White: Automotive

And these are the docking lights I used for the ROPS. All I did was drill a hole through the uprights on the ROPS and use a 1/4" bolt/locknut to mount them. I wired them into the auxiliary wiring plug-in that's already back there so they always come on with the headlights. I'd rather have them on a separate switch but I haven't got around to re-wiring them, mostly because they rarely get used

Amazon.com: TURBOSII Led Light Bar 2PCS 36w 6.5Inch Flood Led Off Road Lights Super Bright Driving Fog Light Boat Lights Driving Lights Led Work Light SUV Jeep Lamp,2 Years Warranty: Automotive

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts