Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks everyone,

Look at what my wifey got me for my birthday. I did a lot of searching on here and other color forums before I told her what I wanted. Found lots of helpful posts on here while I was googling for hours and hours.

This is our 1st real tractor. My brother tried to sway me towards Orange since that is what has.(bigger thou).

This was a very hard process for me. I told my friends its like buying a car if you have never driven one and know nothing about cars.

I have had mine about 9 days now. I have already got the box blade from my brother. About my land and uses.. I live on about 8 acres. house is 500 foot off the driveway in the middle of the woods. Right now I have less than 1/2 acre of grass that needs cut. I have been cutting trees down for 3 years since I moved in.. Emerald Ash Bore has devastated my land. So i am getting rid of all these dead trees and getting more grass back by the house.

I am a car guy and no one over there understands how cool and helpful this thing is going to be..

I ended up with Green because of ease of getting mower deck and FEL off, and assembled in the USA Thought those things were worth the extra money!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Congrats..........:greentractorride:
I under stand what you are talking about. My 1025R is like having 2 extra people with me all the time.:thumbup1gif:

·
Administrator
20,679 Posts

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new tractor....that sure is a big smile....8 months later I still have that big smile every time I use it.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma! :greentractorride:

And congrats on the new tractor! :yahoo:

·
Premium Member
14,717 Posts
Congrats and enjoy your new tractor.

·
Super Moderator
5,536 Posts
:gtfam:

Glad you joined.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
:hi::wgtt:

Welcome from the top of Maine and congrats on the new :greentractorride:!!!!!

·
Registered
709 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Now THAT is a birthday present! With a wifey like that I would say she is a keeper. :good2:

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Now THAT is a birthday present! With a wifey like that I would say she is a keeper. :good2:
yah really, thanks for sharing and Welcome!!!!

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
:wgtt:
From CT

Congrats on new :greentractorride:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,440 Posts
Welcome to GTT bradgto and a BIG Congratulations. Fine looking machine.

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
:wgtt:

Welcome from New York. I'm sure you had a happy birthday and congrats on the new tractor.

·
Premium Member
9,124 Posts
Nice tractor.

Great wife!

·
Registered
373 Posts
:gtfam:

You're gonna love it! Like was said before, it's like having two extra people to help you, all the time,,, except they actually work. Your wife will be glad she got it for you but she might get jealous when you don't come home until late because you're out having fun with that green floozy.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks everyone,

Look at what my wifey got me for my birthday. I did a lot of searching on here and other color forums before I told her what I wanted. Found lots of helpful posts on here while I was googling for hours and hours.

This is our 1st real tractor. My brother tried to sway me towards Orange since that is what has.(bigger thou).

This was a very hard process for me. I told my friends its like buying a car if you have never driven one and know nothing about cars.

I have had mine about 9 days now. I have already got the box blade from my brother. About my land and uses.. I live on about 8 acres. house is 500 foot off the driveway in the middle of the woods. Right now I have less than 1/2 acre of grass that needs cut. I have been cutting trees down for 3 years since I moved in.. Emerald Ash Bore has devastated my land. So i am getting rid of all these dead trees and getting more grass back by the house.

I am a car guy and no one over there understands how cool and helpful this thing is going to be..

I ended up with Green because of ease of getting mower deck and FEL off, and assembled in the USA Thought those things were worth the extra money!
Welcome and Congrats on the Wifey and the Tractor, your picture # 2 sure could use a set of Ken's Bolt on Hooks, they are some of the best $ i have spent. ENJOY

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,440 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts