Green Tractor Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 25 of 25 Posts
I'm going post in Wanted to Buy a 2018 1025R Catastrophic Converter. I bet there's one in VA. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I too happen to have item for for sale, I'm out of the country right now but will have my partner contact the item for inspections shipping's.

I too happen to have item for for sale, I'm out of the country right now but will have my partner contact the item for inspections shipping's.
That right sounds about.

Reactions: trav and kylew
Kylew, thank you for the reply, it sounds like you guys are on top of keeping the forum safe for the members. I kinda swallowed this guys story hook, line and sinker even though I was suspicious of the New Conversation button not working. I’m glad I didn’t share any more info with them. You are correct about my Virginia reference as there are a lot of good people in Virginia including some of my relatives. I just found the post about the scam forklift fork purchase with a reference to Virginia and then my poster also referencing a guy in Virginia but as you stated, they could be located anywhere.
On a positive note, I received from another member info on an alternate part number for my 4120 backhoe brackets and my local JD dealer can get them.
Thanks to all, Jim
Thanks for realizing that not everybody in Virginia is a scammer. I do watch Virginia CL sites and there are a lot of apparent scam items on there along with legitimate offers as well.

Treefarmer

It would have to be done manually.
As Kenny said, it would have to be done manually by us. The problem is we have no idea if that scammer/spammer PM'd anyone or who that would be. When we find these scammers/spammers, we have the option to ban the member only, or to do a spam clean. The spam clean is much more thorough and records data that is used to by the software to catch more as they come. Banning only a member does not record such data. Therefore, spam cleaning these is much more beneficial to the site and allows it to track the data. One downside is what it does to PMs, as it deletes those posts.
Thanks for the explanation (y)🤠

Reactions: kylew
Three spammers in a row...Time to close this thread!

Reactions: trav
21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.