Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across this quick hitch sold by Agri Supply. It looks similar to the HF unit. Showing three top reviews & is priced at $89.99

3-Point Quick Hitch, Three-Point Quick Hitch, 65052 | Agri Supply

It looks like a nice unit. Does anyone have any experience with this one or an opinion. I'm tempted to buy it, but I need it shipped to me so before I do that, I would like to find out if anyone has any experience with it pro or con. Thanks!:dunno:

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Yep, Id say its a HF twin.. Only difference I see is the top uses pins instead of bolts like HF uses.. I replaced mine and others have as well with pins..

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, Id say its a HF twin.. Only difference I see is the top uses pins instead of bolts like HF uses.. I replaced mine and others have as well with pins..
Well if they look & function the same, I guess I can save some money if I pick one up at my local HF store. That would save me the freight, * with a 20% off HF coupon I would save a little on the unit itself.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Well if they look & function the same, I guess I can save some money if I pick one up at my local HF store. That would save me the freight, * with a 20% off HF coupon I would save a little on the unit itself.
Yep, just go to HF and get one.. Same thing and you can inspect it in person before buying it.. :thumbup1gif:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts