Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok since deere only recommends a 60" front loader plow, does any one make some side extensions?

·
Registered
675 Posts
I got the extensions from Artillian I know that they fit on the 54" but I think that they would also work on the 60" but I do stand to be corrected.

Doug

Attachments

·
Registered
675 Posts
Yes, They very stiff rubber. They kind of wear in to match the blade cutting edge.

Doug

Reactions: rtgt and jdforever

·
Registered
123 Posts
I just put them on my 54" blade. They work well. The bottom outer corner did back more than I expected but at no real negative performance. I like how I can get closer to things now, like my deck stairs, and worry less about damage. They were a good purchase. And easy to install. I also did the Artillian diverter valve so I could use the quick hitch on the loader. It also works great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
I just put them on my 54" blade. They work well. The bottom outer corner did back more than I expected but at no real negative performance. I like how I can get closer to things now, like my deck stairs, and worry less about damage. They were a good purchase. And easy to install. I also did the Artillian diverter valve so I could use the quick hitch on the loader. It also works great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Post a pic or two of your loader mounted setup. I would like to see it. Mine also is an Artillian.

Reactions: rtgt
1 - 7 of 7 Posts