Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this bolt yesterday when it landed on my floorboard by right foot on my 1026r. I checked under the seat and can't find where it may have come from. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Looks like item 5, seat back.

seat.jpg

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Wow, that's amazing.

This is the only forum I've ever seen that works that well. Post a pic of a random bolt and in less than 5 minutes you have an answer.
I wouldn't always count on it, but we try to do our best. This was an easy one, the more difficult take more time.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wouldn't always count on it, but we try to do our best. This was an easy one, the more difficult take more time.
Sure seems easy for some! I looked for quite a while and couldn't find an empty hole! I think the only reason it fell where it did was due to being on a steep downhill.

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Sure seems easy for some! I looked for quite a while and couldn't find an empty hole! I think the only reason it fell where it did was due to being on a steep downhill.

Well, based on what you described (well done by the way), I just went to the most logical parts diagram (seat parts) on JDParts and walla. Sometimes we get lucky. Glad we could help. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
502 Posts
Reactions: RandyM

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Well I broke something else, this time off the MMM attachment. Not a huge deal, going to have a friend weld the adjuster plate thing back on. The problem is, where in the world did this small metal cap and spring with a little rubber washer come from?

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Well I broke something else, this time off the MMM attachment. Not a huge deal, going to have a friend weld the adjuster plate thing back on. The problem is, where in the world did this small metal cap and spring with a little rubber washer come from?

That's the vent cap from the deck gear box.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
417 Posts
Reactions: Gizmo2
1 - 14 of 14 Posts