Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got an awesome email from Artillian... It said that my order is being prepared for shipping! :thumbup1gif:

Can't wait to get my set of forks to get more work done!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,449 Posts
Welcome to GTT Nass. It is my understanding that the only hold up will be lack of pictures of the tractor they will be used on.:laugh:
Come on fork'em over! :lol:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All shiny as it came off the dealer's trailer on the 17th of July...

IMG_20130717_172337_828.jpg

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,449 Posts
:good2:Now we're getting someplace. Thanks. Boy are you going to have fun now.

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Just got an awesome email from Artillian... It said that my order is being prepared for shipping! :thumbup1gif:

Can't wait to get my set of forks to get more work done!
That's not a hoax email, either! :)

Welcome to the forum, and welcome to the world of working with forks. I love mine immensely. And, quite surprisingly, so does my wife (not that she uses them, but she greatly appreciates how much they let me do).

Welcome to GTT Nass. It is my understanding that the only hold up will be lack of pictures of the tractor they will be used on.:laugh:
Come on fork'em over! :lol:
Ugh. Bad pun. Even for you. :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
These forks are awesome! Nice and light, great visibility, and a well manufactured product right here in the USA! I like the extra coating of dry lube on the fork slide rails.

Nice job Chris! Can't wait to see the grapple...(hint hint)

Even had my daughter out picking stumps with them on the back trails...

IMG_20130810_133829_674.jpg

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, but no thanks... I like them GREEN, just the way they are.

·
Registered
990 Posts
And here I was sure any thread with a title like that in the Artillian area must be about " The Grapple"

·
Administrator
20,681 Posts
And here I was sure any thread with a title like that in the Artillian area must be about " The Grapple"
Shhhhhh. :shhh:

We wouldn't want to pressure Chris into actually producing and selling this top-secret device.:lol:

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
The grapple ought to have been done by now if it weren't for a devastating lightening strike in late spring. Instead of finishing up the grapple, the last two plus months have been spent finding ways just to keep things moving and repairing machinery damage, which seemed endless and could only be discovered serially. It has been a very difficult time (so thanks a bunch Jason!! :laugh:), but it seems to be finally passing at this point.

On a positive note, the grapple's diverter system has been progressing well. It's very close.

Sorry for the hijack, Nass.

:focus:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts