Man it can be frustrating waiting out a delivery :banghead:

I cold have gone to Chicago and back a half dozen times since then :laugh:

Anticipating it so much its just killing me waiting. :lolol:
shipping sadness.jpg

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
:bigthumb:

I probably shouldn't mention this, but you can call dispatch at your local service center and ask for an estimate of when they will be coming. The dispatcher is the knower of all things, the puller of all strings.

For anyone confused, this refers to a freight shipment, not a parcel (Fedex) shipment.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Man it can be frustrating waiting out a delivery :banghead:

I cold have gone to Chicago and back a half dozen times since then :laugh:

Anticipating it so much its just killing me waiting. :lolol:
View attachment 48923
My Grapple + 2 bed sections was delivered on Thursday. If you think waiting for delivery is frustrating try taking delivery of the Grapple with your tractor parked at the dealer 60 miles away awaiting a 260BH install. I spent the weekend gazing at the Grapple sitting on a pallet with no tractor to hang it on. :banghead:

Picked up the tractor today with new 260 installed and am ready to mount the grapple tomorrow morning. Used the last hour of daylight mounting a Ken's Hook on the BH bucket and tested it by lifting and moving my ballast box which I had dismounted in a bad spot. The 260 with hook lifted and moved the 450lb box like it was filled with feathers! :good2:

Once you get your grapple you will be very pleased with the fit and finish and attention to detail of the unit. First class all the way and Chris is a great guy to do business with. Very professional but easy to deal with and provides outstanding customer service.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Received my grapple and associated parts today :bigthumb:

Easy unload thanks to the forks I already had (best purchase for the tractor... so far....).

As expected this grapple is of the highest quality. The best grapple/debris bucket/rake I have ever personally seen.

The thought that went into its design is fantastic. Little touches, that are expensive, but worthwhile abound.

Using tab and slot welding to make use of the steel's natural strength in addition to the welds themselves, not often seen in machinery of this type, but certainly the right way to go.

The assembly of these units it top notch. The welds look fantastic, and I suspect if one were to cut them open they would be of the highest quality.

The instructions for the diverter, and the grapple and rake sections, are very good.

Heat has made me take a break from installing it but all I have left is the electrical connections and it has only take me 45 minutes so far.

I intended to document my installation with photos etc. but it went so fast and easy that I didn't even think of it while I was working.

I think I am more impressed with this attachment than the tractor itself :lol:

Thanks Chris for creating a superior product. :usa

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,449 Posts
mn1025rfilb...............................................:good2::good2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts