Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
John Deere 2025R TLB, Artillian Pallet Forks & Stump Bucket, Carlisile Versa Turf Radials
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any aftermarket options for the 2025R ROPS Light Brush Guards? When I check my dealer page they don't show prices or availability. Just contact Dealer?

Please share photos of what you did! I won't drill into the ROPS and want to add Strobe and LED work lights. It seems there are some good options but I would like to mount to Brush Guard.

I appreciate any help!

Reactions: Jimmy Walker

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Reactions: Backwoods NY

·
Registered
27,551 Posts
A good place to start is Bolt on Hooks. Yes, they are a lot more than bucket hooks.

ROPS clamps - you won’t find a better product or better customer service.

Automotive lighting Camera accessory Cameras & optics Gas Rectangle

·
Registered
John Deere 2025R TLB, Artillian Pallet Forks & Stump Bucket, Carlisile Versa Turf Radials
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! The eBay set looks attractive for the additional light mounts. Unless it's just a stock photo the holes don't look like they would line up with the ROPS. I'll message them if I go that way. Thanks again!

·
Registered
390 Posts
These are what I have:
KUAFU Brush Light Guards Compatible with John Deere JD 1023 1025R 1026R 2025R Warning Light Brush Guard Kit https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08Y8DG4X...abc_4WNK29CT3M9392F9GNJT?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
They look like they ones in Jimmy's post. I don't think that they will provide that much protection for the lights as they are made of pretty then steel (I don't have any low branches to counted with). They have 2 holes to mount single lights - one facing rear on top, and one facing front on the bottom. I'll see if I have any pics and share later if I do. The price has gone up considerably since I got mine...

·
Registered
390 Posts
A good place to start is Bolt on Hooks. Yes, they are a lot more than bucket hooks.

ROPS clamps - you won’t find a better product or better customer service.

View attachment 803904
For a gen2 2025R you need these:
Output device Font Technology Electronic device Machine

That's where I would start if I were going to put on multiple lights.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
These are what I have:
KUAFU Brush Light Guards Compatible with John Deere JD 1023 1025R 1026R 2025R Warning Light Brush Guard Kit Amazon.com: KUAFU Brush Light Guards Compatible with John Deere JD 1023 1025R 1026R 2025R Warning Light Brush Guard Kit : Automotive
They look like they ones in Jimmy's post. I don't think that they will provide that much protection for the lights as they are made of pretty then steel (I don't have any low branches to counted with). They have 2 holes to mount single lights - one facing rear on top, and one facing front on the bottom. I'll see if I have any pics and share later if I do. The price has gone up considerably since I got mine...
Do the mounting holes line up with factory ROPS light mounts? I don't to drill any extra. Thanks!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Do the mounting holes line up with factory ROPS light mounts? I don't to drill any extra. Thanks!
They go between the ROPS and the housing containg yellow flashers and red "tail" lights. They have holes for those mounting bolts as well as a hole that is split so that the wires to those lights go through it. Hope that makes sense - I am sick with a fever if my posts don't make sense I'm sorry.

In other words - no drilling is required.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
I think those look much nicer than factory. 👍

Reactions: jgayman

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They go between the ROPS and the housing containg yellow flashers and red "tail" lights. They have holes for those mounting bolts as well as a hole that is split so that the wires to those lights go through it. Hope that makes sense - I am sick with a fever if my posts don't make sense I'm sorry.

In other words - no drilling is required.
Thanks! I hope you feel better!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.