Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Yeah, it would be nice for a discount on the grapple when it's released. I installed your diverter kit months ago because i was told the grapple would be out early spring, it has seen no use.

·
Registered
768 Posts
The Grapple is coming, we all know that Chris is working very hard and that he won't release the product until it is more than perfect. My guess is that his grapple will be the best of all worlds, especially since he is targeting the market of smaller machines (SCUT's/CUTs).

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Folks,

The last several months have been incredibly busy, far busier than past springs. The grapple is continuing to be worked in the cracks. We're also having to work on getting into some larger space and adding resources to help improve throughput. There are so many projects waiting to be developed. It is killing me to have to keep holding them off!

Regarding discounts, the Artillian website is kept updated with the most current prices for every appreciated customer. And as it also states, sometimes we can improve shipping costs by freight or other avenues, depending on the size and distance of the shipment.

Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts