Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been looking at used tillers since I bought my tractor last year. Seems up in the northwest, everyone wants a fortune for them. Finally saw one that appeared in good condition with a somewhat reasonable asking price.
It is a Sovema RP2 140. Did some searching for info and there really isn’t much on the web that I could find. I went and looked at it yesterday. It is a chain drive with a slip clutch. Unit is 59” wide. Everything on it appeared in very good condition, and it seems to not really have much use on it. All tines were accounted for, with nothing looking bent or beat up. Made an offer, which was accepted. So now I own it.
So, anyone own one that might have some input for me?
E1085AE2-3A15-4FA0-AC7F-8EAC74D34722.png

BFBAAEDF-E5BD-476B-B570-D0906BB1EC62.png

Reactions: Levi and PJR832

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,279 Posts
Only thing I can tell you is make sure the PTO shaft is the right length and use it. It looks like a well made tiller and iMatch compatible. Can't see the top link hook up so not sure. Check the oil level.

Forgot to mention...it's green, what's not to like?!

·
Premium Member
1,925 Posts
There an Italian Made tiller. Canadian distributors are in Winnipeg(204) 927-9042 and US distributors are In Memphis TN (901) 388-8869 Sovema Srl - Agricultural Implements
I'd say the Only downside could be Part support Don't Know How Long it would Take to get replacement Parts for it. Who know if there distributors keep replacement parts on hand or weather everything has to be shipped from Italy
But I guess here is a Place to get replacement tine's at least https://www.agristoreusa.com/collections/sovema-tiller-blades
:bigthumb:

Reactions: Levi and aogmitch
1 - 3 of 3 Posts