Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my forks last month, very happy with them.

I've been looking into grapples and diverters recently and trying to hold off until your's come out.

Any updates on these?

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Hi Machinewars,

First, Thanks!

The diverter has been getting worked every day and is just inches away. The 200../H130 diverter should be wrapped up this week (much depends on other people/companies :gaah:) and the H120 is right behind. It's all hanging on hose lengths and fittings, which has been a ton of development work and trials to refine.

Other loaders will have to be incorporated as they come up, though mounting locations have already been vetted and established for many of them, thankfully. It will just be a matter of nailing down the hoses. The electrical shouldn't be too bad for any machine, depending on individual preferences.

The diverter had to come first for the plow adapter but once the diverter is nailed down, the grapple is basically just waiting to get cut.

Sorry, between limited resources, normal production demands, and throw in some really brutal recent equipment issues, this project has taken far far longer than expected. But it's all going to be well worth it, I promise! As with all Artillian products, the goal is to get as OEM-like with as seamless an installation as possible.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Artillian,
Thank you for the update. You've got me convinced to wait for the grapple/diverter release.

If you have time for one more question???? Any idea what your goal weight for the grapple is?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hi Chris,

Any progress on the grapple?

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Hi Ron,

Now that the diverter valve kits seem to be going smoothly and all of the distractions of winter/plow products have been hammered out, the grapple is now back on the schedule. It's tracking for a spring release at this point, maybe sooner.

FWIW, the diverter valve was always a necessary first step since it is a required component to operate the grapple. It may not be obvious to the casual observer, but the diverter valve system was the hard part.

Thank you for asking.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'm looking forward to getting the grapple as I've now got some trees down and just waiting for the grapple to finish things up. slkpk

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hi Ron,

Now that the diverter valve kits seem to be going smoothly and all of the distractions of winter/plow products have been hammered out, the grapple is now back on the schedule. It's tracking for a spring release at this point, maybe sooner.

FWIW, the diverter valve was always a necessary first step since it is a required component to operate the grapple. It may not be obvious to the casual observer, but the diverter valve system was the hard part.

Thank you for asking.
Thanks for the update Chris. Looking forward to seeing it released.

·
Registered
63 Posts
My pole barn collapsed with all of the heavy wet snow we've had. So now I'm really looking forward to the grapple. slkpk

·
Administrator
20,707 Posts
Now he's going to get two upgrades. A new pole barn and a grapple. Win win!

Hopefully not much of your stuff was damaged in the collapse.

·
Registered
357 Posts

Is it spring yet?

·
Registered
191 Posts
By any chance do you have any ballpark overall dimensions? (Length, Width, Height). I plan on buying one when available but working on garage space.

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
When will you begin to accept pre-orders?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
Thanks but orders can't be taken until the cost is determined. The design work and prototyping is the easy part. There is a ton of fixturing, packaging, paperwork, decals, web design, etc..etc....etc....etc......etc that all have to be dealt with when making them for the many. Generally, products are made available for purchase once the final design is solidified and they can confidently be made in quantity. Then they'll go up onto the website for pre-orders.

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
By any chance do you have any ballpark overall dimensions? (Length, Width, Height). I plan on buying one when available but working on garage space.
Hi Dungar, I can't discuss specifics but since it is going to be an attachment on the fork frame, that should help get an idea of it's size.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,475 Posts
When will you begin to accept pre-orders?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
Thanks but orders can't be taken until the cost is determined. The design work and prototyping is the easy part. There is a ton of fixturing, packaging, paperwork, decals, web design, etc..etc....etc....etc......etc that all have to be dealt with when making them for the many. Generally, products are made available for purchase once the final design is solidified and they can confidently be made in quantity. Then they'll go up onto the website for pre-orders.
Is there a date in there someplace that I missed?:munch:

1 - 20 of 80 Posts