Registered
473 Posts
It's a bird feeder.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
326 Posts
Hi All
Hi BBarn Looks like a manual cloths washing machine. You put your dirty cloths in a 5 gallon bucket with soap and water then you put the metal end in the bucket and pump it up and down the same as the agitator in some top loader washing machines. Thus washing your cloths.:good2:
Regards John
PS I have one made out of copper, over 100 years old.

·
Registered
473 Posts
I could see a clothes washer.

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Looks like what the doctor used on me for my last colonoscopy.... I still think he owes me a dinner and a movie..:dunno:
I don't think that is going to happen. lol

·
Registered
61 Posts
Cloths Washer

I have used that one before at my grandma's house back in the late 70. It is a cloth washer. Sooner after doing that for about five loades the two new cloth washers arrived to replace the one. 6 men on a farm creates a lot of dirty launder. Lehmans still have them for sale for 24.99. Link below

https://www.lehmans.com/product/rapid-laundry-washer/laundry-supplies?utm_medium=shoppingengine&utm_source=googlebase&utm_campaign=66RW&zmam=32933335&zmas=1&zmac=1&zmap=66RW&partner_id=bcbgoog&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=NB_PLA_AllProducts_GOOG&utm_term=shopping&utm_content=sgjxxORZ2_dc|pcrid|54869971724|pkw||pmt||&&gclid=CjwKEAjw5M3GBRCTvpK4osqj4X4SJAABRJNC2TnB2Ju8wUF4UfA3BoqRX6kaKJZz-pV_lfKvC-vgPBoChp3w_wcB

1 - 10 of 10 Posts