Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
I'm tired of looking at these on my work table and Home Depot won't take them back. Months :unknown: ago I wasn't paying attention and bought them . . . . wrong. $15 shipping USPS Priority mail get's them to you. If you feel a little compenstation is in order, that's fine but not required . . . . I just hate to toss them.

Send me a pm, best offer by Monday morning takes them. Otherwise into the trash.
IMG_1363.JPG

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Ends?

I'm tired of looking at these on my work table and Home Depot won't take them back. Months :unknown: ago I wasn't paying attention and bought them . . . . wrong. $15 shipping USPS Priority mail get's them to you. If you feel a little compenstation is in order, that's fine but not required . . . . I just hate to toss them.

Send me a pm, best offer by Monday morning takes them. Otherwise into the trash.
View attachment 100465
I understand about not wanting to pitch them. What end is on the straps? It almost looks like a U in the picture.

Treefarmer

·
Administrator
20,282 Posts
I think those are E track clips.

·
Administrator
20,282 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,047 Posts
Are those E tracks?
Yes. It's commonly used on the inside of enclosed trailers.

I'll add to Marlin's pile, I have one unused e track ratchet strap and two or three pull straps. Pay the shipping and they're yours. :good2:

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes. It's commonly used on the inside of enclosed trailers.

I'll add to Marlin's pile, I have one unused e track ratchet strap and two or three pull straps. Pay the shipping and they're yours. :good2:
Yep, too old to return and useless for about anything else other than e-track. . . . . Anybody?? :unknown:

·
Administrator
20,282 Posts
Let me edit the title of the thread to include what they are. Give a few days if you can. I'm sure someone will take you up on your generosity.:thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
721 Posts
I would like to add these to my collection but I have plenty of tie downs at this time. This evening I had to fire up google and see if there was a way one could use these despite having the E-Track tie-down ends and maybe save them from hitting the landfill. :thumbup1gif:

Wouldn't you know that for a few bucks you could retro fit these straps to use conventional hooks. Note the hooks are split to slip into the sewn pocket with the existing E-Track tie down. A set of 4 (including shipping) would run me $25, your price may vary depending on shipping costs.
With the hooks and E-Track ends they would have double duty.:good2:

200.png 100.png
Here's the link to the item: Loc-Hook for Snap-Loc E-Track Tie-Down Straps

·
Registered
946 Posts
The other thing you can do if you're wanting a different end on them is, take the straps and ends you want to a cobbler shop and have them sew them on. I did that when I wanted a couple custom straps, it was like $10 or so.

·
Premium Member
721 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts