Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will be my first year cutting with a 62C deck. We still have snow on the ground here, but i'm dreaming... I have a lot of hills on my property. Thats one of the reasons i got the X748. My last mower a 60 on a JD 455 and a Cub Cadet 1772 with a GT54 deck before that, had rollers at front and rear in the middle. I'm considering adding a roller at the back if i can squeeze one in. Anyone already do this, and if you did how do you like it? Thanks Kent

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This will be my first year cutting with a 62C deck. We still have snow on the ground here, but i'm dreaming... I have a lot of hills on my property. Thats one of the reasons i got the X748. My last mower a 60 on a JD 455 and a Cub Cadet 1772 with a GT54 deck before that, had rollers at front and rear in the middle. I'm considering adding a roller at the back if i can squeeze one in. Anyone already do this, and if you did how do you like it? Thanks Kent
I got my rear anti scalp roller made this weekend. I haven't got it painted yet. Here's a couple pics. Kent

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts