Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya,

I'm slammed at work this week and I can't get to the depot during business hours to pick up a shipment. If anyone is close to Billerica Mass and can pick up a 500Lb pallet, bring it to their house I can pick it up after 6 if you have the ability to transfer it from your truck to mine.

Tom

·
Super Moderator
4,904 Posts
When are you looking to have this done? I could do this afternoon or tomorrow. Or Friday morning I suppose.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jim,

Your a lifesaver. If you have time today I could be at your house around 6ish. The depot closes at 4 and I'm posted in Portsmouth NH this week.

Tom

·
Super Moderator
4,904 Posts
Jim,

Your a lifesaver. If you have time today I could be at your house around 6ish. The depot closes at 4 and I'm posted in Portsmouth NH this week.

Tom

PM me the name of the Depot and their addy and well as whatever info I need to know what I'm picking up. I guess you'd need to call them and give them my info as well so they know who is picking it up?

I can pickup today and you can pick up from me whenever it's good for you. If that's tomorrow or over the weekend that works too.

·
Super Moderator
4,904 Posts
Gee whiz Tom. This sweeper is pretty nice. I might have to wrestle ya for it! :laugh:

It's here, safe and sound, sitting in my driveway. See ya in a bit!

·
Premium Member
11,039 Posts
Gee whiz Tom. This sweeper is pretty nice. I might have to wrestle ya for it! :laugh:

Wow... free delivery! Look out, those pallet transfer fees can be a killer !! :gizmo:

·
Administrator
17,327 Posts
What is
IT?

:ttiwwp:​

·
Super Moderator
4,904 Posts
What is
IT?

:ttiwwp:​

Well now, I can't just go around taking pics of Tom's.. "thing". That's just not right! :laugh:

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts

·
Administrator
17,327 Posts

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,204 Posts
Hiya,

I'm slammed at work this week and I can't get to the depot during business hours to pick up a shipment. If anyone is close to Billerica Mass and can pick up a 500Lb pallet, bring it to their house I can pick it up after 6 if you have the ability to transfer it from your truck to mine.

Tom
500 lbs., it has to be 500 lbs. Your pics are over weight or under. :lolol:

·
Administrator
20,368 Posts
Could be a box of floor sweepers. Maybe his concrete is really rough and one wears out really fast. :dunno:

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hiya,

Wow, you guys are tough, but you'll have to be happy with a stock picture until I get a chance to take some in the daylight...

sweeper.JPG

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
Hiya,

I'm slammed at work this week and I can't get to the depot during business hours to pick up a shipment. If anyone is close to Billerica Mass and can pick up a 500Lb pallet, bring it to their house I can pick it up after 6 if you have the ability to transfer it from your truck to mine. Tom
When are you looking to have this done? I could do this afternoon or tomorrow. Or Friday morning I suppose.

Well done JimR! You are a fine person and good fortunes are destined your way. :bigthumb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts