Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad gave me a Ryan Lawnair pull behind aerator a few years ago. I love it and it does a wonderful job. I'm guessing its about 20 years old and it has the core plug tines. My 1026R pulls it very well using my Omni Transformer receiver hitch and the JD combo ball/pin hitch. But, I still have to get on and off of the tractor to raise and lower the aerator manually when using it in the yard or have wife drive and me raise/lower. Plus The tongue/pull bar for it though really sticks out in the garage and takes up a lot of space, not to mention is kinda dangerous to walk around for the little kids.

Is there a conversion kit I can buy to convert the pull behind (tow bar/pin hitch) to a 3 point hitch (class 1)? I emailed Ryan and they really have not been much help other than to say its possible, I just need to review the diagrams for both the pull behind and 3 pt models and order the different parts. I emailed a local Ryan dealer and have not had a response either. Has anyone tried this and know what I need to do? Or a know a responsive dealer I could speak to that would help id the parts that I could order from?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone?

·
Administrator
20,968 Posts
Can you post some pics? We might be able to give you some advise.

Sent using Tapatalk.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts