Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
17,325 Posts
Moved to proper forum.

Used loaders are very, VERY hard to find, good luck.

·
Premium Member
11,031 Posts
A used 120R loader (without a tractor attached) is going to be EXTREMELY difficult to locate. I've searched MachineFinder, TractorHouse and EquipmentTrader and they all come up zero.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Looking for a used 120r loader for my 1025r. Please message with price and pictures.
I’m sure I saw a couple of 1 series loaders on the lot of my local dealer last week, not sure if they were 120R or H120.
Crossroads Equipment in Jerseyville, Ontario, Canada.
1-800-668-9404.
Ask to speak with Brad.

JD 110H, 140H3, & 318 w/ 23HP Vanguard

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
I have a brand new, never used, 51" bucket for one. So if you don't find a complete used loader or end up purchasing new (you can delete the bucket), I can save you some money if you're close enough to pick it up. I'm sure shipping would not make it a practical purchase.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Before you try to buy used...
Call your local Deere dealer, and then call the next closest one...
Tell them you are shopping for used, but before you buy one, you would like them to give you their best possible price.

WHY do I say that? (you may ask....)

I just bought a brand new D120 loader (i know guys...i know...) for $2350 ... the Deere advertised price is $2731 with the pin on bucket

I spent a few weeks looking... and I did find some used ones...a bunch of them... for between $2800 and $3200 ...

and.. a new one has a year warranty and has never been used or abused.

You owe it to yourself to check first on the real world cost of a new one.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys what your all saying is proving to be true they are extremely hard to find in the process of trading my quick hitch and snowblade in towards the cost of a new loader

·
Super Moderator
4,904 Posts
Thanks guys what your all saying is proving to be true they are extremely hard to find in the process of trading my quick hitch and snowblade in towards the cost of a new loader
Keep in mind that the 120R loader has only been out for a very short period of time. It is much more likely that you'd come across a H120 loader if anything.

·
Administrator
17,325 Posts
We've been around a few days, LOL.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts