Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to purchase a quick hitch from harbor frieght. I've seen a thread where someone had coupon for one for $69 last year. Anyone have a coupon that they're not gonna use? The website has it for $105.

Also, the reviews on the website are pretty good but they say that you have to purchase the top link separately. Is this true? Do they sell the bushings or do I have to get them elswhere?

Thanks in advance my green brothers and sister (farmgirl19). :)

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I'm looking to purchase a quick hitch from harbor frieght. I've seen a thread where someone had coupon for one for $69 last year. Anyone have a coupon that they're not gonna use? The website has it for $105.

Also, the reviews on the website are pretty good but they say that you have to purchase the top link separately. Is this true? Do they sell the bushings or do I have to get them elswhere?

Thanks in advance my green brothers and sister (farmgirl19). :)
PM me. I can forward an email with a 20% off coupon that is good for a $100 purchase. It wont get you the quick hitch for $69 but it will drop it by $21.

I got mine for $69 but that was on a special when they were opening a new store in our area. I am sure these will come up again. I still have not opened mine but I am assuming that you have to have your own top link.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PM me. I can forward an email with a 20% off coupon that is good for a $100 purchase. It wont get you the quick hitch for $69 but it will drop it by $21.

I got mine for $69 but that was on a special when they were opening a new store in our area. I am sure these will come up again. I still have not opened mine but I am assuming that you have to have your own top link.
I already have the 20% coupon Rob........but thanks anyway.........I appreciate it! What I meant to say was the top link "adapter". After further research........I think you only need it on certain attachments.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Yes now I understand regarding the top link adapter. Sorry I have nothing better to offer.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
I have a coupon that gets it for $89.99. 95934612-60496517859. Good at store or website or phone. Cannot be used with other discount or coupon. Valid through 5/31/13. Limit 4. Limit one coupon per customer per day.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For things that are quick-hitch compatible, you really shouldn't need the adapter. I ended up welding a 1" piece on my top hook so it stuck out a little farther, and now it works with everything. There is a thread about it here.

http://www.greentractortalk.com/forums/metalworking-fabrication/4502-fixing-hf-quickhitch-so-everything-doesnt-rub-toplink-hook.html#post38819
Thanks for the link andy! Awesome idea! I'll be sure to do the same if my attachments don't quite fit right.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a coupon that gets it for $89.99. 95934612-60496517859. Good at store or website or phone. Cannot be used with other discount or coupon. Valid through 5/31/13. Limit 4. Limit one coupon per customer per day.

Thanks anyway bro! I have a 20% off coupon so I'll just use that.

I was just looking to save a few bucks is all. I now realize that this thread looks like I'm pan handling. I hope no one sees it this way cause that was not my intension.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts

I was just looking to save a few bucks is all. I now realize that this thread looks like I'm pan handling. I hope no one sees it this way cause that was not my intension.
I did not look at it that way.

Reactions: sterling40man

·
Registered
2,044 Posts

Heck no, it looks to me like you're a cheap bas..., I mean frugal shopper, just like myself! :laugh:

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Heck no, it looks to me like you're a cheap bas..., I mean frugal shopper, just like myself! :laugh:
:lol:

Thanks guys.

·
Premium Member
10,068 Posts

Didn't see that at all. I had a HF quick hitch coupon a year or so ago, sent it to a member here. They stopped sending me flyers, not sure why. Not sure why they started sending me flyers to begin with, really...:laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Didn't see that at all. I had a HF quick hitch coupon a year or so ago, sent it to a member here.
When I searched the forum for quick hitch posts............I saw your thread. That's where I got the idea from. I get flyers from HF all the time and never seen that coupon.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Did you already buy the HF Quick Hitch?

I visited my in laws on Saturday and Sunday in Oregon. My father-in-law gets a couple of magazines and HF advertised in them with coupons and they had a coupon for the Quick Hitch for $75 which is a real good price. I believe they are good until July 15th or something like that. I could probably get the page of coupons and scan it and send it to you if you have not bought anything yet. You just have to let me know because I go back on Wednesday night, May 22 and then leave Thursday afternoon, Mayb 23.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Did you already buy the HF Quick Hitch?

I visited my in laws on Saturday and Sunday in Oregon. My father-in-law gets a couple of magazines and HF advertised in them with coupons and they had a coupon for the Quick Hitch for $75 which is a real good price. I believe they are good until July 15th or something like that. I could probably get the page of coupons and scan it and send it to you if you have not bought anything yet. You just have to let me know because I go back on Wednesday night, May 22 and then leave Thursday afternoon, Mayb 23.
I haven't bought it yet.........but would like to soon. I'll take it! Thank you sir!!!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
OK I will seek to get it on Thursday and bring it home with me and then scan it and send it. PM me with your email address.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OK I will seek to get it on Thursday and bring it home with me and then scan it and send it. PM me with your email address.
PM sent.........:)

·
Registered
1,264 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
I just ordered it! Thanks again Rob! :yahoo: :laugh: I hope other members see your post and use the coupon too! Just use the number under the bar code and enter it where it says coupon code when you place your order.

One question though. What size bushings do I need? From what I've seen there are different sizes. I've got a ballast box and a Frontier rear snow blower. I'm also getting a 3 point sprayer.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts