Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I ordered a 2018 2025r today and the only company my dealer can deal from that had a 53 inch toothbar was blue diamond. I have never heard of them and wondered if they were any good. As expensive as anyone but I wanted to roll it all into one purchase so I got it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,476 Posts
:dunno:never have heard of this company before--but i like the fact that u can change ur teeth out for new ones. by that i mean u have a pin u can punch out( i think its called a keeper) so good for u.:good2:

·
Registered
74 Posts
https://heavyhitch.com/product/bucket-tooth-bar-clamp-on-sub-compact-tractor/?attribute_pa_color=john-deere-green&attribute_length=53"&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=1160769064&utm_content=257376155403_m_1o1&utm_term=&gclid=Cj0KCQjwr4beBRDNARIsAGZaZ5fmV3F0rmX00VWwBye5CotyQ6TWHKuTUDgTXOV8Ub0cOZ9At2WA0MkaAnNdEALw_wcB

Another 53" toothbar for the Deere

2018 1025R, 120R Loader, 60D MMM, BB2048, RC2048

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The only company my dealer can get a 53 toothbar from and include in financing package. Sorry for confusion. I’ll edit original post.

·
Registered
74 Posts
The only company my dealer can get a 53 toothbar from and include in financing package. Sorry for confusion. I’ll edit original post.

Lol. I'm probably the only one confused due to not fully reading op. . I'm sure everyone else got it.

2018 1025R, 120R Loader, 60D MMM, BB2048, RC2048

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Never heard of them but it looks pretty heavy duty to me.

Reactions: Wvdeere and PJR832

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,787 Posts
I ordered a 2018 2025r today and the only company my dealer can deal from that had a 53 inch toothbar was blue diamond. I have never heard of them and wondered if they were any good. As expensive as anyone but I wanted to roll it all into one purchase so I got it.
I do not have a tooth bar but from what I've read about them I'm willing to go on record saying "any tooth bar is better than none".

·
Premium Member
12,688 Posts
I do not have a tooth bar but from what I've read about them I'm willing to go on record saying "any tooth bar is better than none".
I don't think there is any such thing as a "bad" tooth bar. I mean, they are all pretty much the same and most have similar construction. It's just a hunk of steel with no moving parts. About the only differences I've seen are:

• Some have a flat bottom which allows back dragging, others have the shanks protruding below the bucket edge.
  • You will see variations in the style of the teeth, but they are all pointy. :)
  • Some have replaceable teeth and others do not
  • Some bolt on and some clamp on

Reactions: North585 and Gizmo2
1 - 10 of 10 Posts