Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This tractor belongs to my "self adopted" Dad, I actually met him when I was 14 and started working in his body shop while on spring break in '78 when I was 15. I still remembering him bringing this to the shop on his way home from picking it up. It's as nice as it looks in the pictures. He plans to downsize to a Kubota BX or a JD 1025R.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
That really does look nice! (y)

·
Registered
649 Posts
That one looks nice...
As nice an useful as our 2032R is.... At times I still miss my old JD855 with 54 loader, and 60" MMM deck..

·
Premium Member
8,940 Posts
Very nice tractor. Thanks for posting, I know a friend of my youngest who bought a farmette and needs a tractor but like the rest of us at that age cannot afford new but would like something dependable and this certainly looks nice.

Could be good for him, good for your friend but cost me going to trailer it home for him.:oops:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Wow that thing is clean! Looks great!

·
Premium Member
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's a beauty for sure. I get a lot of my "anal-ness" about stuff from him. I still remember the first time I went to a local car show that used to be very popular in the fall around here. He shows up at my house in a two tone matador red and adobe beige 56 Bel Air convertible. At 14 years old, I think I almost pee'd my pants trying to get out our front screen door. I remember being disappointed that he wouldn't put the top down. LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.