Green Tractor Talk banner

101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Massimo 500 UTV - still going strong 9 years into it. Does everything I’ve ever asked it to do and then some. Easy to work on, parts are plentiful and many Razor parts are interchangeable. This is the model that was oem’d to Tractor Supply for a few dollars more. Massimo’s customer service has been outstanding.
That said, if/when it dies I’m sure I’ll be into a Gator.

·
Registered
282 Posts
2015 Ranger EPS, 3500lbs. winch, half windshield, poly roof, LED lights front and rear, 60" steel blade plow, & something else I'm forgetting.

Just got back from the shop, fresh tune up & new tires. Second pic is from a couple years ago.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Massimo 500 UTV - still going strong 9 years into it. Does everything I’ve ever asked it to do and then some. Easy to work on, parts are plentiful and many Razor parts are interchangeable. This is the model that was oem’d to Tractor Supply for a few dollars more. Massimo’s customer service has been outstanding.
That said, if/when it dies I’m sure I’ll be into a Gator.
TSC, must be made in china then. I just called then to find out and they couldn't tell me said they would call me back when they found out. .the good thing was a person answered no robots. I like that.

Reactions: etcallhome

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
2015 Ranger EPS, 3500lbs. winch, half windshield, poly roof, LED lights front and rear, 60" steel blade plow, & something else I'm forgetting.

Just got back from the shop, fresh tune up & new tires. Second pic is from a couple years ago.

View attachment 744501

View attachment 744502
I've been drooling over one of those for about four years now.(y)

·
Premium Member
1,164 Posts
I have a Kubota RTV 500. Currently having an issue and I am at odds with the dealership and they are somewhat at odds with Kubota. Going to post a separate thread looking for anyone with similar issue. View attachment 731605
Thought I would update. Runs fine, no one knows what the issue was. I am saying it could have been the fuel, though they said the fuel appeared to be good. Has run good as new and has been put to work almost daily. Some of the things I added were the roof and glass windshield with removable lower, winch, grill guard, rear screen, gun rack, rear light and had the bed sprayed myself, it didn't come with it. I had an ATV, but had a need for a bed led me to this. Very pleased with it. I use it regularly to move equipment and trailers around with the front hitch. It currently has a 15 gallon sprayer in the bed as things continue to grow, especially the weeds.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
FWIW, Massimo’s support has been nothing short of outstanding across the board. It’s a solid machine.
I like to do business with companies like that

101 - 112 of 112 Posts