3K views 24 replies 11 participants last post by  Kbar 
#1 ·
Found this in the yard. Don’t know where it’s off of

See less See more
#3 ·
Nope

Reactions: Jimmy Walker
#4 ·
Had anything delivered by a truck with air brakes or pulling a trailer? Trash truck been by lately?

I am pretty sure it is some form of roller for either electric or air brakes.

#5 ·
Just loaded a pickup and dump trailer with wood but he was there when I found it. About 30 feet from his trailer. Probably unearthed while clearing woods

#7 ·
Nope

#12 ·
Could be the pulley pin from a 10k snatch block I tatered a couple months ago.

#13 ·
You're gonna have to buy another one to bastardize, to appease the masses here on GTT now.
We're waiting.

#14 ·
Good ideer
I still have the plates but the pulley is Mia. Probly spun off like a skeet shoot into the woods when it failed

Other plates in my ballast box outside. Most likely will fit in that one also since they’re identical. Glad it’s not some doohickey off the underside of my tractor.

#15 ·
Well heck once you find the pulley your back in business. Just put a blanket or something heavy like a big plate of steel over it before you use it, seems dangerous.

#18 ·
I’ve since replaced it with a 20k of better quality.

#19 ·
I gotta give Darryle props for all the ideas. Once he said pivot pin I got the idea. Thanks guys

#22 ·
Kyle's busted SNATCH Block........

#25 ·
He doesn’t even know how to start his chainsaw lol. That could be a good laugh

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.