Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased an attachment from titan attachments out of Mississippi and it won't fit the h120 loader. Top hooks are too wide for loader.. was wondering if anyone else experienced problems with them

·
Super Moderator
5,209 Posts
Lots of people here have bought various Titan attachments. Perhaps a little more in-depth description of what you bought and what problem you are having will help?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought the stump bucket attachment,, looks well built just wont hook over the top of the h120 arms. So you can't pin it on. I have called the factory but they haven't returned the call.. little frustrated

·
Registered
34 Posts
I bought a fork set a week or two before thanksgiving, called the 800 number sat on hold for 28 minutes before someone answered. After they answered they were great to deal with... I had shipping issues the forks did fit.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I bought the titan quick attach plate and the only problem was the gap wasn't quite wide enough at the top. We just cut a small strip out and made it easier for the loader arms to slip in easier. I didnt have any problems with Titan.

Good luck

Reactions: PJR832

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought the Titan fork plate for the H120 loader. It fits well. I ended up buying Artillian forks to go on it since they are much lighter.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Just remember, many of these types of shops are closed from Christmas to New years. So you might have to wait until the new year to get it sorted out.

Is there any change something on your loader is bend just a little?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Loader if fine. Bucket and forks fit perfect. There top hooks are too far out on new bucket. Almost an inch too wide out side to outside

·
Registered
715 Posts
Sounds like a QA/QC problem. Jigs and fixtures are supposed to minimize errors, but nothing can eliminate them.

The USA made fork frame from UA I bought through Titan has one of the securing pins not clocked exactly to 12 o'clock. The lynch pin still fits, but you have to rotate it a bit to align the flat part so that there is enough clearance to insert it all the way.

Al

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just purchased an attachment from titan attachments out of Mississippi and it won't fit the h120 loader. Top hooks are too wide for loader.. was wondering if anyone else experienced problems with them
I tried to buy a set of palette forks for my 1025R from them. The first set they sent would not mount on the loader arms. The pins on the frame were out of position and would not go through the holes on the loader arms.

IMG_20180419_134712.jpg

They took the frame back and sent another one. Same problem, but on the other side of the frame. The pin was even farther off in a different direction. They told me they would not send a third frame and took the frame and forks back. I'll admit that their customer service was good, but the quality control of the product was lacking.

I wound up getting a set of AP10F forks from my JD dealer and, of course, they fit perfectly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts