Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
TangentAge: While I'm not discouraging or encouraging anyone sale or purchase, personally I've tried all the configurations. From my usage the issue was never getting enough weight for the 1025r it was handling all those 42 lb. weights at my age, with the twisting and turning of the off an on. I found that if I had about 600 lbs base weight then I could add more if nessesary. I found an person who had the John Deere box weight. This paticular model had like a section and he had put cement up to that section. That left the upper exact where (9) 42 lbs pocket weight will fit upright or I could add however much as needed. I tested and about 4 added would max out the lift. But I use the box on my 4400 and I can put all 7 without any problem and this worked great for this tractor. I bought the box for $150 used and bought 7 weights. For the money this was a bargain per overall poundage. Here is the model of the box...just passing along as I always like the best value for the money. I think Good work tractors has a review. The racks would be in my opinion for the lighter tractors and garden tractors. Just my take.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.